What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring pricing question  (Read 2427 times)

Tailhooker

Hot Spring pricing question
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:18:27 pm »
I was given a quote for a HS Envoy of $8415 w/ cover, steps and lifter plus an additional $1800 for the stereo. Does this seem fair or has anyone else got a little lower. If I go with this model I might have to skip out on the stereo although I wanted one very bad. Any thoughts?  $7900 for the 07 floor model, but the 08 upgrades seem to be worth the extra cost.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:19:33 pm by Tailhooker »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring pricing question
« on: July 24, 2008, 09:18:27 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Hot Spring pricing question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:24:27 pm »
Sounds like a pretty good price.  The good thing about the stereo is you can add it at a later date if you like.

Are you working with Linda?
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Tailhooker

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:50:42 pm »
Yeah, she is very accommodating, she went the extra mile to help me wet test.

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 11:39:34 pm »
Considering they try to sell the Tiger River Bengal for $8,500 where I live, yeah that seems like a good price.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:41:54 pm by Mr._Bubbles »
It's all about da bubbles!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 12:04:07 am »
That is a damn good price.  Seriously.

The Envoy is still my favorite.

Good luck! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

jimmyb

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 12:38:38 am »
Which stereo were you quoted on?  I recently purchased a vista complete with the Spaudio Cast system.  I paid a little bit more than $1,800.  I was quite apprehensive on spending a couple of grand on a stereo for a spa.  I mean two grand can buy a hell of a good home stereo...

Anyways we spent the money and we don't regret it at all...  The transducers are totally awesome.  I've never experienced surround sound like this.  Sitting in the tub and having (feeling) the music in the water.  Your whole body hears the music not just your ears.  Everyone that has used the tub is quite impressed...

Another great feature is that most of the sound it limited to the tub.  By this I mean you can crank the volume without disturbing the neighbors...

The system also comes with a couple external speakers.  The transducers can't produce any high end frequencies so the external speakers are a must...

Over all the system is expensive and only comes with a one year warranty, however, I can't imagine a better system for a spa and definitely don't regret purchasing it...

Good luck with your purchase

Jimmy

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 12:38:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42