What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Velvet Touch  (Read 2667 times)

Elmo

• Optima 2008
Velvet Touch
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:30:37 pm »
I have a feeling I should have posted this before I tried it.  :-[

Has anyone used  Leisure Time Velvet Touch Spa Moisturizer?  I put the recommended dose (1 oz) in my hot tub 3 hours ago.  When I turned on the jets it created some foam.  I thought it would go away.  I soaked for 1 hour and the foamy suds were still there.  It's now 3 hours later and the foam is still there.  Not alot, but enough to worry me.

My water had been perfect since setting it up 2 weeks ago.

Should I leave it alone and check tomorrow or should I add something now?

Th good news is it works!  My skin is really soft and not dry at all.

Hot Tub Forum

Velvet Touch
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:30:37 pm »

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
Re: Velvet Touch
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 10:28:16 am »
You can try a deafoamer which creates a surface tension on the water not allowing it to foam. It will not remove the stuff causing the foam.

This is one of the hazzards you have to deal with when adding addtional products to the spa. Spa scents can also do this. You need to weigh the pros and cons to if it is worth it to you. You may also notice after a few uses the water will get cloudy too.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Velvet Touch
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 10:28:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42