What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: spinny jets are not spinning  (Read 3880 times)

benalexe

spinny jets are not spinning
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:41 pm »
Any idea how I can clean these jets.  The spinnies are not spinning??

Hot Tub Forum

spinny jets are not spinning
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:41 pm »

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
Re: spinny jets are not spinning
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 10:38:52 am »
Have you tried to take the jet out of the housing, put some spa cleaner or jet cleaner directly on them, let sit then take a toothbrush and scrub, move the nozzell around and scrub some more. Keep doing this untill the center part of the jet moves free. This type of jet also has to angle slightly to spin, if it is atrait as it looks in the pic it won't spin right, try pushing it at a slight angle.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:46:13 pm »
Sometimes on mine, I can forcibly spin them with the pump on high and any contaminants seem to work themselves out. Since mine are removable, once a year I soak them in CLR and them rinse them out during a water change.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:34:26 pm »
Those lokk like they mgiht be the kind that do not spin when the nozzle is pointed straight out like the picture shows them but when you push the nozzle off center they spin. Try that out first.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:34:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42