What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Internet Products  (Read 2375 times)

BG-Pete

Internet Products
« on: July 07, 2008, 03:39:19 pm »
I am one who would prefer to give my business to my local retailer.  However, there are times when there prices are ridiculous.  What are some reputable online stores that you folks use for either chemicals, testers or just plain fun stuff.  It helps to keep them honest...especially if the retailer price matches.

Hot Tub Forum

Internet Products
« on: July 07, 2008, 03:39:19 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Internet Products
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:00:46 pm »
There certainly is room for both local dealers and internet ones.  I have used rhtubs.com and spadepot.com with good luck.  My local HS dealer continues to have th3 best priceon Dichlor. I try to balance that with local dealers, especially if the price is close.  You can also look at other local retailers.  Many people recommend 303 products for cover care.  The local marine dealer had it priced 25% of what the local spa dealer carried it for.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

BG-Pete

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12:19 pm »
There certainly is room for both local dealers and internet ones.  I have used rhtubs.com and spadepot.com with good luck.  My local HS dealer continues to have th3 best priceon Dichlor. I try to balance that with local dealers, especially if the price is close.  You can also look at other local retailers.  Many people recommend 303 products for cover care.  The local marine dealer had it priced 25% of what the local spa dealer carried it for.

Thanks.  Appreciate the help.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:52:57 am »
Speaking of Internet, I see the ads by google on the left now check your IP to see where you are from and give some local ads.  I saw my local Sundance Dealer there last night. I'm at work now and all my internet comes through Pheonix, so I see some AZ ads.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 05:02:42 pm »
Since I run www.showmecables.com and 99% of my business comes from the internet....I always buy all my chemicals on line.  I hate to drive to the store and get them.
http://www.poolsupplybargains.com/catalog/Spa-Chemicals/Leisure-Time  is the place I have used.  No issues. price is much better then most and gets rthere in a day two.

:)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 05:02:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42