What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Are you loving your tub?  (Read 2831 times)

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Are you loving your tub?
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:49:24 pm »
A question for all of you.  Do you tell your friends?  A study shows that 74% of people in North America think a hot tub would be nice some day.  All of us hot tub owners and dealers who love our tubs need to share that with our friends and neighbors.  If you hang out here, I imagine you are a hot tub zealot.

So, let's hear some great stories about why you love your tub.  And share them with the world! :)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

Are you loving your tub?
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:49:24 pm »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
Re: Are you loving your tub?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 02:47:01 pm »
I can tell you for me being a single guy it's been great.

ME: "hey girl whatta say we split this place and head to my place for a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub"

GIRL: "you have a hot tub?"

ME: "Oh yeah......and the bubbles are waiting on us right now"

GIRL: "Lets Go!"

Girls freakin love hot tubs!

Usually they dont even think about not having a swim suit.  ;)

But when they do...I always says "I got plenty of t-shirts & shorts ya can borrow"!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:47:35 pm by Zep »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 03:45:09 pm »
I can tell you for me being a single guy it's been great.

ME: "hey girl whatta say we split this place and head to my place for a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub"

GIRL: "you have a hot tub?"

ME: "Oh yeah......and the bubbles are waiting on us right now"

GIRL: "Lets Go!"

Girls freakin love hot tubs!

Usually they dont even think about not having a swim suit.  ;)

But when they do...I always says "I got plenty of t-shirts & shorts ya can borrow"!

Lovin' it! ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 03:45:37 pm by hottubdan »
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 07:50:55 am »
I guess, I'd like to give  a few rasberry type taunts to the jealous people who said the various, "The novelty will wear off"  "Sure your using it everyday now"  type of BS.  As I approach 50, there is nothing better than our hot tub for soothing aches and pains and general relaxation.  We are well past the 5 year point and I would say we still use our tub 6 times a week, 52 weeks a year.  Its  another necessity just under food, air, and shelter.   There are only a few things that keep that number from being 7 days a week.  

Severe weather
Any sign of lightning
rain with heavy wind.
We are away from home
illness.
We use to miss a few nights on the rare occasion that there was good programs on TV from 8-11pm, but when we added DVR, that excuse was out the window.

Good thread Dan.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:47:30 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 02:40:01 pm »
Seeing shooting stars 4-5 nights out of 7. I never knew there were so many!

Quiet time away from kids/tv ect.

and of coarse the therapy for my aching bones
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 04:18:45 pm »
Layed tile this weekend in the kids bathroom, by sunday my back was fubar. 30 min soak and great night of sleep and all is better. Times like this is why I love my tub. :)

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 11:44:28 am »
Best money we ever spent.  I'd drive around a beater car so I could have a hot tub, if I had to.   We laid a brick patio this past month, and just knowing I could get in the hot tub at the end of the day made the process easier.  Not to mention the quality time we spend in the tub as a family, with no phone or TV interruptions.   And now I don't long to go on vacation, just to go to a hotel to use a hot tub.  I have my own, with CLEAN water!   ;D

Calypso

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 01:57:55 pm »
I bought our hot tub to loosen up the over 40 muscles after a hard hike, bike ride or soccer game. Hip jets, calf jets and powerful lower back jets were a must.  At our soccer game last night we had no subs and at the end were down to 9 players. I have never been so sore and could barely get out of the car when I got home

One hour in the tub with a a triple shot of Islay single malt scotch and I could move again. I definately love my spa  :)
2007 Pacific Calypso

jenC

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 02:05:46 pm »
Oh man, you guys are making me so jealous... I think it's gonna be another month before ours is delivered (Have to get the concrete guys out to pour us a patio, electrician out as we still only have 100A service and only 14 fuses, 3 of which are doubled up.... )  Can't wait till I have stories like these to tell :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 02:05:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42