What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 1967 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Happy Birthday!
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:01:04 am »
No, not mine, but my hot tub is 1yr old today.  At least it was delivered a year ago today.  It sat for a day until my BIL/electrician hooked it up.  Either way, it's been a year of spatopia!

The novelty has worn off for my kids, but the wife and I still use it regularly about 5x per week.  Although since school ended for the kids a couple weeks ago, I've changed my usage habits.  When we first got it, I always used it at night.  Found that after getting home from working out at night it was very relaxing and helped me sleep.  However, without the kids getting ready for school, I have extra time in the morning and found that using the hot tub is a great way to start the day.  Especially lately with temps in the 50's or 60's overnight.  Sitting in the tub listening to the birds and watching the sunrise is just as relaxing as star-gazing at night.

No problems with the tub, although I did have to have the cover replaced, which the dealer did no questions asked, after a handle ripped.  Hopefully it will continue to be problem-fee because starting tomorrow my dealer will begin to charge a fee for service calls.

Hot Tub Forum

Happy Birthday!
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:01:04 am »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 10:09:18 am »
Happy Birthday!!  Happy Anniversary!!  A bottle of champagne, or a cold one, to toast!!

Any Pix?? :)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 10:09:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42