What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers----Price Increases  (Read 5868 times)

Calypso

Re: Dealers----Price Increases
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 12:55:50 pm »

Are you suggesting the Government eliminate 8 cylinders? You can't regulate what people want; this is America. It’s a matter of Americans waking up and smelling the coffee not government telling them what coffee to drink. In this case plenty of Americans are switching to decaf on their own.

Eliminate was probably too strong a word. I was not suggesting that the government eliminate 8 cylinder trucks. We still need them for our work. As you stated the price of gas may take care of this. The key point was reducing the demand will reduce the price.

How many people really need the large SUV or pickup truck. Some of them can not even drive them as I have seen when they are trying to park in a parking lot.

OK back on topic. We all agree that there will be a fairly substantial increase coming. Do any of  you foresee the manufacturers "cheaping" out on parts and/or construction to reduce costs or are we going to see a 20% increase?

2007 Pacific Calypso

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 12:55:50 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 01:00:46 pm »
  Off topic.  While it makes sense to explore oil in the US and start drilling where they already know their is oil is fine and dandy.   But!!   By the time they get around to it, were looking prolly around 6 to 10 years if not more for oil to be pumping out of the ground.    A lot can change in that amount of time.

On topic.   I think a lot of manufacturers are building off of last years supplies, from what I have heard, Jacuzzi and Sundance have purchased all their sheets of acrylic a few months ago for next year.   I don't know if they have taken delivery yet or if its a price lock guarantee on said product delivered.   I am guessing some of the other larger manufacturers have done the same.

Hotsping, Arctic,Marquis????  
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:22:36 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

Tom

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:51 pm »
Hotsping, Arctic,Marquis????  
No comment at this time.   8-)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:18:58 pm by Graybeard »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42