What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: pools and spa's  (Read 2425 times)

Duck

pools and spa's
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:45:37 pm »
I am a Caldera hot tub owner and I am currently on the market for a swimming pool. I am looking at a fiberglass pool made by Royal and they use Pentair pumps and skimmers and such. Does anyone know anything about these products? I initially looked at gunite pools but I am on the fence about fiberglass pools and gunite pools. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks guys,

Duck

Hot Tub Forum

pools and spa's
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:45:37 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: pools and spa's
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 12:56:58 pm »
I am a Caldera hot tub owner and I am currently on the market for a swimming pool. I am looking at a fiberglass pool made by Royal and they use Pentair pumps and skimmers and such. Does anyone know anything about these products? I initially looked at gunite pools but I am on the fence about fiberglass pools and gunite pools. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks guys,

Duck

This site pretty much just covers spas though I'm sure we have people who know pools. For a second source try the link below. It has a specific pool section that seems to get some traffic.

http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?act=idx
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:38:51 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:20:26 pm »
I know some of the guys at Royal at their Louisana factory.  They seem to build a very good quality fiberglass shell.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of their pools.  That is assuming you are speaking of the Royal Pools brand and not just a builder whose company name is Royal Pools.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:20:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42