What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 1773 times)

freddortort

• waiting..waiting..waiting..waiting
Customer Service
« on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:42 pm »
I have been a lurker and a lookielou for the last five years.  A couple of years ago we had the choice down to Sundance and Hot Springs.  We liked the Sundance the most.  We liked the look, feel, and layout of the Optima.  Although we were not ready to "pull the trigger" we wanted to make our choice.

Some of you may remember the thread I started in reaction to the Sundance salesman.  When I called him back and said we wanted tmake one more wet test he responded with, "What more do you need.  You've already been in the tub.  Are you going to buy or NOT!!"

In the immortal words of Bobby Deniro, "YOU talking to ME?"

Term responded with, "If I got 'em wet testing, I'm still in the game!!"  Sage words

This week we are in a major backyard remodel  and I mean MAJOR.  Yesterday the concrete mason told me he would pour today.  WHAT??  I needed to decide which tub so that he could run the conduit.  WHAT?

We decided to return to the Hot Springs store because the salesman treated with the respect for the entire years of our search.  We found the hot tub we were looking for that was not available several yaers ago.   We never considered the Sundance because #1 customer service would have been a bust (something we later learned about that particular store) and #2  we found the hot tub of our dream.....

July 11, 2008 8:00 am delivery of a HoT Springs ARIA.  We are very excited and the backyard looks AWESOME.  before/after pics to follow July 11.

MORAL of the story:  One never knows when that lookielou turns into a PLUNKER of hard cash.

Hot Tub Forum

Customer Service
« on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:42 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:53:12 pm »
Well I know it's not July yet, but I'll be the first -

"Welcome to Spatopia!! May you soak long and prosper."

OK - so you have some time to wait, and that can be the hardest part of the whole process. Get a massage, rent old movies, paint the kitchen, wash your neighbor's car, do whatever it takes to make the time pass more quickly.

We're here for you - together, we can make it through to the first soak.

And you're darn right there will be pictures!! Better be!! ;D ;D

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

freddortort

• waiting..waiting..waiting..waiting
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 08:22:29 pm »
Thanks Chas

Time will go by fast..  going to visit my daughter in NYC from June 24 through July 8.  Back in time to sweat out the last few days.  From now to the 24th we've got to buy all the plants and trees.  Someone else can dig the holes!  I get to build the new fence.

again thanks

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:59:42 am »
Congrats on your new HS Aria. We were down to the Sundance Optima and Jacuzzi J-470. The Sundance dealer was very close to my house but his attitude was less than enjoyable. We decided on the Jacuzzi in part because our Sundance dealer and yours must have been related.

Soak long and often,
Scott  :)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:59:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42