What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Here's mine from LA Spas (pics)  (Read 5484 times)

danyboy

Here's mine from LA Spas (pics)
« on: June 09, 2008, 12:29:52 pm »
Hi,

Here is a proud owner of a HEET from LA Spas. This is my second hot tub from LA, the first one (OASIS)I had for 6 months and
upgraded to the HEET  ;D. Here's a mini review.

Love the seating positions, the seats a deep and comfortable. lots of powerful jets, including foot and hand jets, neck jets in the corner chair are great too.  Included are 3x 5HP motors, 1 air blower, 61 jets, stereo, cover lifter, 3x washable filters(washing machine to clean them).
Things I didn't get: Ozonator, circ pump.

I've only had it for a month but I feel it is the best purchase I could of made. Here's why, I took everything I whish I could get in the OASIS and went back to my dealer and he recommended I get the HEET.  Things I was missing in the OASIS are, needed more space(foot well), require steps going into the tub, more jet(mostly lower back and feet), wanted more leds(4 now), and stereo was a bonus.

The dealer made me a deal I couldn't refuse, and now I am so happy. Got to say the dealer service made it a good reason to return there, I find great customer service is a must and living 5 minutes away also helps.

Here are some pics...

Dan

Hot Tub Forum

Here's mine from LA Spas (pics)
« on: June 09, 2008, 12:29:52 pm »

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Re: Here's mine from LA Spas (pics)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 02:49:51 pm »
Is the cover a snug fit for you?  I'm always curious when I see tubs with really high corners.

danyboy

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 03:22:24 pm »
Yes it is a snug fit, here's a picture that shows the the foam is inside the summit speakers, its only a vinyl cover for the speakers.

Dan

danyboy

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 03:27:45 pm »
Another good thing about the cover pockets is that I can flip the corners up by removing the velcro and listen to music while the cover is on.

Dan

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 09:43:48 am »
Dan,

very nice.....thanks for the pics

someone else in here was saying good things about their LA Spas tub.

looks like tons of jets and a great set-up

danyboy

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 06:31:02 pm »
Thanks Zep, I'm sure there are as good or better spas out there, but the features and comfort is what sold me this spas, having the dealer 5 minutes away didn't hurt also.

Now if only I knew how low I should bring the temp since the last few days we are hitting temperatures over 100 degrees (with humidity) the last few days. I will try the spa at 99 because 100 is still too warm.

I live near Ottawa, Canada.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 06:31:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42