What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newb Question for You Dealers...  (Read 4797 times)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: Newb Question for You Dealers...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 11:46:00 am »
The RX jets are by far my favorite jets in the whole tub. I was thinking last night that I might replace the four floor jets with RX jets and then they won't turn off as easy. Also that RX action on my feet would be way cool....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 11:46:00 am »

Spatini

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 01:55:38 pm »
The RX jets are by far my favorite jets in the whole tub. I was thinking last night that I might replace the four floor jets with RX jets and then they won't turn off as easy. Also that RX action on my feet would be way cool....

Scott  ;)
Swell that would be awesome, I to dont like the ease of the jets turning off , but I dont think they are the same size as the RX jets are they? , I may go out and take a look at mine , seems like if they are the same a quick swap would verify if it can be done or not , if so I'm with you on the change.

Saved by Grace

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 05:54:10 pm »
I don't believe the RX jets are interchangable with any of the other jets.  They didn't want people to have the ability to buy a 300 series and put them in.  Gotta get a 400 and spend the $$$$$s.

I'm not having any problems with the foot jets turing off....I'm having a problem with them turning on. No pump 2 yet. :'(

Maybe by Saturday for our anniversary. ;)

In His Peace,
Fred

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 05:54:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42