What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which one do I choose?  (Read 13569 times)

Merlin

• Just here to help.
Re: Which one do I choose?
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 10:50:32 pm »

What?  And pass up on this great energy efficiency?  :o :o

;D you're right i must be crazy lol
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Helpful and Award Winning Hotspring & Caldera Dealer in Southern California

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2008, 10:50:32 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2008, 01:43:47 am »
Energy efficiency???

My J480 has got you all beat...hands down.

This was one of the wittiest posts I've ever read on this forum. ;D

Good job!

I am sorry for your troubles and disappointments and it is a shame that your dealer is such a goober.  It is a letdown when something like this occurs, but it does happen to every company from time to time.  I'm sure it will get straightened out very soon.

With that being said, one of my customers has had a frustrating couple of weeks with his new Limelight Flair.  When we delivered the spa, I had forgotten to put the owner's manual back in it after familiarizing myself with this new product.  The customer called and said that he needed the manual, I told him I would bring it by after work, he said he needed it NOW, so I closed the store and made the 1 hour drive to his house.  He was happy, and it gave me a chance to stop by Daddy Sam's Bar B Que in Carthage and eat some of their larrupin' beans.

Next day, the customer calls and says that he is having a problem with some of the jets not staying in place.  We immediately sent one of our techs out that afternoon and attempted to fix the problem.  We were unable to, he was not happy, so we offered him a different spa, then he was happy.

We took him another Flair, got him up and running.  After a few days, he called back and said there was a problem with another set of jets.  I explained to him that it is a new product line and there are evidently some bugs that need to be addressed.  He conveyed his understanding but also expressed his extreme disappointment in the performance of the spa he truly loves.  I tell him that I will talk to my boss immediately and that I will call him back with a solution.

Boss says "Take care of the customer, whatever he wants to do."

He had been eyeing the Envoy before he became mesmerized by the visual appeal of the Limelight, so I called and said that we would upgrade him to the Envoy at NO CHARGE.  He says "That'll be fine, but I LOVE the Limelight...I just want it to work right!"

So....we are taking him an Envoy to try.  If after using it for a few days he would still rather have the Limelight, then we will get him another one, set it up in the store and test it a few days, and once we are satisfied with it's performance, we will once again make the change....and he won't pay one red cent more than he paid when he bought the spa.  THAT is how you make customers for life.

Term

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2008, 08:25:38 am »
 THAT is how you make customers for life.

Term

I agree.  Good management!
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

eagle

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2008, 12:38:20 pm »
Boy I'm impressed with your customer service.  Thank you for sharing that some deals care.  I've chatting with you all via IM about the problems I'm having with my Hydropool.  I'd be happy if someone would answer their phone - much less address this issue.  It boils down that I've got a 5k hot tub with jet issues that no one can / will order or return calls or emails.  Pretty rotten use of my money I'd say.  Hydropool has lost a customer for life, and anyone I can tell.  Thanks for keeping the customer happy, wish I'd purchased from you all. Sigh!

Saved by Grace

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2008, 01:56:43 pm »
 THAT is how you make customers for life.

Term

That's awesome service and I'm sure you do now have a customer for life.  Also, I'm sure this person is going tell everyone how great the service was and that is how you grow a business.  You can spend all the $$$s in the world on advertising, but there is nothing like word of mouth to really get a strong customer base.

I on the otherhand am not a customer for life of my dealer and am telling everyone I know about their awful service and am reducing their potential customer base.

Well done Term.

In His Peace,
Fred

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2008, 03:59:32 pm »
Fred, I sure hope your 480 gets fixed soon. I can't go to bed without using my 470 for 20 minutes. I use to use a natural sleeping aid to help me fall asleep but since I got the spa I don't need them any longer. I haven't had to use my dealer for service yet but I also hope I never do.

Each time I hear about your problems I feel bad and want to send a bouncer to your dealership and help put his head on straight. I sure hope Jacuzzi is doing two things. First, offering customer service classes to this dealer and second they should find out who at the plant signed off on the quality slip on this spa. I know it might have been damaged in transit.

Scott  >:(
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Saved by Grace

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2008, 06:20:47 pm »
Scott,

Pump one still works so at least we are still able to soak.  Hopefully pump 2 will get replaced this week and that will be the end of it....we'll see.

Have a great day,
Fred

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2008, 06:20:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42