What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where art thou...  (Read 4924 times)

MarKee

Re: Where art thou...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 03:22:39 pm »
What part of the 'real' California do you live in?

8-)

I think I'm your neighbor Chas.  I'm managing the new Marquis Spas store in Camarillo.  You should stop by and say hi sometime.    

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 03:22:39 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 11:26:29 pm »

I think I'm your neighbor Chas.  I'm managing the new Marquis Spas store in Camarillo.  You should stop by and say hi sometime.    

Welcome to California Markee. Do you miss the Oregon weather?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

MarKee

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 11:37:58 pm »

Welcome to California Markee. Do you miss the Oregon weather?

Thanks Gombo.  Not missing the weather yet :)

anne

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 11:02:09 am »
Thanks for looking out for me, Bohms and Bonibelle! I peek in here once a week or so, but lurk more than I post these days.

Believe it or not, those kitchen forum ladies are crazier than all you all! I did not think it possible! Did you know that a faucet could generate a thread 3 pages long??????? Or that granite vs quartz could be as huge and passionate a debate as TP vs FF? :)
Dance like nobody's watching

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 12:50:39 pm »
Thanks for looking out for me, Bohms and Bonibelle! I peek in here once a week or so, but lurk more than I post these days.

Believe it or not, those kitchen forum ladies are crazier than all you all! I did not think it possible! Did you know that a faucet could generate a thread 3 pages long??????? Or that granite vs quartz could be as huge and passionate a debate as TP vs FF? :)

Glad to hear you're still around!!  I hope your renovation is going well.  I never would have thought that there would be a kitchen forum out there but I guess there's probably a forum for everything!  Take care!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 12:50:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42