What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artic Tundra  (Read 7295 times)

henryk

• Sheer determination will always triumph.
Artic Tundra
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:21:43 pm »
Decision made today, deposit placed, four weeks and counting...Now onto electrical and conrete pad work.  The waiting game is going to be tuff...   ::)
Artic Tundra Signature

Hot Tub Forum

Artic Tundra
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:21:43 pm »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: Artic Tundra
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:31:49 pm »
Congrats, you have chosen wise grasshopper.
Please post pictures when it arrives.

It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling everytime someones buys a new spa. I think I hear people singing we are the world in the background.

Scott  :)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 01:01:29 pm »
Congrats on your purchase Henryk. Excellent choice of spa. You will love your new Tundra. Did you decide to go with the Onzen system on your Tundra?
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 03:16:46 pm »
HenryK--

Lucky Dogggg!!!!  I am Sooooo...... jealous!!  So, what colors did you go for, and what options/accessories did you get??  

I can't wait to see pix!!  (Of course, I hope to have one myself!!)

Thanx and CONGRATS!! [smiley=beer.gif]

Chrisi-----still wewannahottub!! ;)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 03:40:09 pm »
Decision made today, deposit placed, four weeks and counting...Now onto electrical and conrete pad work.  The waiting game is going to be tuff...   ::)

Congrats. Good luck with the wait, it's the only downside to becoming a new spa owner!!  ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:40:36 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Spatini

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 04:10:43 pm »
congrats,
the wait is the hard part but you have enough with prep to keep you busy till the day comes.

henryk

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 04:24:21 pm »
Cameo White shell, really like the color
Dark Grey EON maintenance free cabinet.  Although Artic's cedar cabinet verges on very high quality...almost furnture like quality, I didn't want another maintenance issue since two side of it will have a deck around it.

Didn't take long to decide on the Onzen salt water system.  According to the dealer his last shipment of 12 spas, all sold and all included the onzen system!

Hope to have it up and running for my wifes birthday mid June!  

Will post some before and after pics

Chrisi, what's holding you up anyway?  :(
Artic Tundra Signature

Summitman

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 04:48:15 pm »
Dark Grey EON maintenance free cabinet.  Although Artic's cedar cabinet verges on very high quality...almost furnture like quality, I didn't want another maintenance issue since two side of it will have a deck around it.

Didn't take long to decide on the Onzen salt water system.  According to the dealer his last shipment of 12 spas, all sold and all included the onzen system!

Hope to have it up and running for my wifes birthday mid June!  

Congrats Henry!  You picked out a great one, that Eon cabinet is impressive at how well its constructed.  The structure that supports that spa is unbelievably strong!  Also your going to love the easy maintenance that the Onzene system provides.  Its a no-brainer for sure.  

p.s. the cameo white shell is my new favorite color.
GA

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 04:50:17 pm »
I think it's call a husband.  ;D ;D ;D
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Vanguard

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 06:38:47 pm »
This will be the longest four weeks.  I remember when I ordered mine and had to wait.  The anticipation was a killer.  Good thing when I got the tub to soak to forget the wait.  Enjoy your new spa.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

wewannahottub

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 08:00:11 pm »

HK--

Hubby and I are sitting here discussing the Tundra.....

We want the gray maint. free cabinet too.  Either dark or light grey is cool with me.  I was hoping to pair it with platinum shell, but there is some confusion about what the shell color is (on a Tndra LE at the factory ready to ship) silk vs desert (which I can only find desert on the Europe website) either look nice but I want to see it in person.  I am about to choke or pull out my hair or whatever.  

Hey, by the way, are you special ordering yours??  Or is yours ready to ship from the factory??  I see you are in Nova Scotia, I am in Pennsylvania.  I don't know if that makes a difference.  

Well, congrats again, and I am still soooo jealous and at the same time soooo fed up. :-?

I cant' wait to see pix.

Chrisi

henryk

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 09:39:27 am »
Hey Chrisi

The Cameo White shell has a very nice feel/texture (satin like) to it and should contrast well with the dark grey cabinet.  I appreciate your delema if you can't see or touch it and lets face it, web site picture don't quite cut it from that prespective.

The order is going to the factory, they indicated that "most maintenance free cabinet" orders need to be built.  In your case there may very well be one ready to go for one reason or the other. Regardless Pennsylvania/Nova Scotia are not around the corner from Alberta.  I beleive our local dealer ussually waits so that he has an order for a truck load of them.  

Are you considering the Tundra LE? We had drawn a line in the sand with the signature model, still has two pumps, great water treatment, love the deep massage and lots of water to do a back stroke or two    ::) Should be plenty of tub for us two most of the time.

pm me if you want anymore details or information..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 09:39:55 am by henryk »
Artic Tundra Signature

wewannahottub

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 08:03:35 pm »
I think it's call a husband.  ;D ;D ;D

Aggravated as I may sound, he is too.
In defense of my babes, if we are plunking 12k down for an oversized hot water heater, I want us BOTH to be comfy!!! ;)

We were at the dealer again today, a tundra may be in in about 2 weeks with her order and we will wet test it and decide---finally!!
 ;D
Chrisi :)

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 08:44:54 pm »
Congrats! :D :D :D
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

powerplay

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 11:47:25 am »
Hi,
Congrats.
What is the Onzen salt water system?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 11:47:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42