What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub bubble bath  (Read 5202 times)

benalexe

hot tub bubble bath
« on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:45 pm »
One of my neighbors used to put bubble bath in their spa.   Will this ruin it? They did it for their kids. It was rather funny, the bubbles were double the height of the spa

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub bubble bath
« on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:45 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: hot tub bubble bath
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:16:15 am »
Just my opinion but that's crazy!  :o Read through the tons of posts that ask how to get rid of the bubbles that result from soap residue in bathing suits. You would have to drain the tub..I can't imagine all those bubbles would be good for anything or anybody. I also know sometimes bubble baths can often be drying and irritating to children. Combine that with hot water...you could never manage water in that condition either..
I wouldn't do it. Keep the bubbles in the bath tub  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:10:35 am »
One of my neighbors used to put bubble bath in their spa.   Will this ruin it? They did it for their kids. It was rather funny, the bubbles were double the height of the spa
:oBubble bath is for a bath tub that you drain out. It will mess with the pumps, filters and just be a plain mess, not to mention it will mess with the water chemistry and chew up the chlorine. Even jetted tubs that are drained after each use need swirl away put through them monthly to clean out the lines and pumps.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:10:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42