What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FINALLY , J-480  is coming  (Read 4373 times)

Spatini

FINALLY , J-480  is coming
« on: May 09, 2008, 10:11:44 pm »
I called my dealer yesterday and he said my tub was in , we set up a delivery date for tuesday , I went to the store today to lay eyes on it but it was wrapped up tighter than a ( you fill in here ) , anyway I digress , since I couldnt get a real peek at it the dealer opened a hole in the top of wrapper and gave me the owners manual packet , I asked about sanitzers and he wants to set me up with bromine and the Spa Frog system , does anyone here use this system ? likes and or dislikes about the Frog, I was thinking about Nature 2 but apparently he does not carry that for spas ,only pools. any how I'm gettin stoked for the delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

FINALLY , J-480  is coming
« on: May 09, 2008, 10:11:44 pm »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Re: FINALLY , J-480  is coming
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 11:10:01 pm »
I bet you were grinnin' like a butcher's dog!! ;D ;D

Hope your set up and delivery goes smooth and painless. ;)

Hoping to pull the trigger on the Tundra soon!!

Chrisi :)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 12:53:51 am »
And the Jacuzzi club increases with yet another new member  ;D. I'm sure you will have all the enjoyment that Fred is now having. Congrats.....

Scott
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 10:36:01 am »
Frog system seems to be working well for most people. Disadvantage is it cost a little more than some of the other chemical options, but it is simple to use. It is the same idea as nature 2, but uses bromine with it. Nature 2 can not be used with bromine at all. The frog can be used with Bromine, chlorine and MPS. Enjoy your new tub! :D
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Saved by Grace

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 01:05:47 pm »
Spatini,

Glad to hear you'll be getting yours soon.  I'd say we have 8 hours in ours since Thursday after work (We took a vacation day yesterday).  Your going to love it.

Fred

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 02:05:00 pm »
Not to tell you what to go with,but with the filtration that thing has, I would use the Proclear system (nat2) with either chlorine after use or shock after use.   I like chlorine way way better than bromine.    That spa is very easy to keep clean with very little sanitizer, in fact all the Jacuzzis are.

Tailhooker

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 01:43:38 am »
I called my dealer yesterday and he said my tub was in , we set up a delivery date for tuesday , I went to the store today to lay eyes on it but it was wrapped up tighter than a ( you fill in here ) , anyway I digress , since I couldnt get a real peek at it the dealer opened a hole in the top of wrapper and gave me the owners manual packet , I asked about sanitzers and he wants to set me up with bromine and the Spa Frog system , does anyone here use this system ? likes and or dislikes about the Frog, I was thinking about Nature 2 but apparently he does not carry that for spas ,only pools. any how I'm gettin stoked for the delivery.
I really wanted this hot tub and I just called today and found out that the dealer in South Texas where I am just went out of business so to speak.  They aren't selling Jacuzzi anymore.  Well Sundance is at the top of my list now.  :(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:44:12 am by Tailhooker »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 08:48:57 pm »
Congrats! Sorry I missed this post - so is the spa in your yard yet??? Hmmm????

May you soak long and prosper -

Welcome to Spatopia.

8-)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 08:50:08 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 01:27:24 am »
Like Chas, I am curious as well. Did you fall in or has the hot water kept you from using your computer.

Scott  ::)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Saved by Grace

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 12:36:45 pm »
Let's just hope he didn't bump into the same problem I had :o :o :o

He's probably soaking too much and it's taking all his free time.

Fred

Spatini

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 04:10:41 pm »
Actually its here in the yard , they delivered it Tues afternoon and all went well , but then it started to storm and I told them to come back and finish up on Fri. since it was supposed to rain here until then, so far so good.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 04:25:21 pm »
Actually its here in the yard , they delivered it Tues afternoon and all went well , but then it started to storm and I told them to come back and finish up on Fri. since it was supposed to rain here until then, so far so good.
BUMMER, I can only live through you and Fred until I get mine. The new jets on the 2008 are going to be so great. I can feel them now. Wait who woke me up I was dreaming I was in my new J-470. Keep us posted.

Thanks,
Scott
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Saved by Grace

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 09:30:44 pm »
Scott,

Just got out of another hour long soak....  I never thought my body could be soooooo relaxed.  I can't remember the last time I had the range of motion in my neck I have after a week of tub ownership.  

Also, the new spinner jets in the 480 are in two places.  I use the ones under the water fall for my hands and wrists while sitting on either side of them in the corner seats.  With all the key-boarding and 10 keying I do my wrists and hands get pretty stiff.  The jets are awesome for loosing them up.  

When my wife suggested we buy a hot tub I NEVER thought I would even like it, but now I can't stay out of it and can't imagine not having one.

In His Peace,
Fred

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 09:30:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42