What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: a few questions more  (Read 2282 times)

benalexe

a few questions more
« on: May 11, 2008, 10:15:43 am »
In a separate post I just showed photos of the terhmospa I am getting.  It is  2003.  Been running since then but recently was shut down.

Everything seems to work except I noticed on one seat there is 9 jets.   3 x 3 x3 iin a row.

I t seems the jets on the left side of are not working just on this one seat. It is definitly not a pump issue because all of the other jets are working.

As I mentioned the tub has been neglected for a while. When my brother went to open it it was less then half filled with water but running.  

When I filled it yesterday it does not seem to be leaking. Wondering if this water loss has to do with the bank of jets?

I know from the photos the tub looks like crap but in person it is really in good shape.  So when I get it to my home how would you recommend cleaning it? Are there any products I should use?

Seem to me the first thing I need to do  is get a new filter right?

A lot of the jets and the skimmer seems to be be discolored.  Yellowed and not very attractive.  Is there any way to clean them like new?

Hot Tub Forum

a few questions more
« on: May 11, 2008, 10:15:43 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: a few questions more
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 12:01:14 pm »
Are there diverters that might be pushed all the way one direction.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 01:16:45 pm »
Could it be possible that three of the jets are turned off. Give them a twist and see....

Scott
 ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

benalexe

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 04:09:26 pm »
thanks i guess i will wait till i is at mt house and hooked up

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 04:09:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42