What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My Epic arrived today!  (Read 5933 times)

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
My Epic arrived today!
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:13:59 am »
My tub was delivered & wired up today!   ;D
Wrong cover and cover lifter came, though.  By the end of the day, the right cover was here, and the lifter is coming tomorrow, along with a rep to give us an orientation.  Have to buy some shock tomorrow (none came with the starter chemicals).  Tub is heating, and I should be soaking tomorrow evening!!!!!  Yahoo!!!!!!!
I'll take pics once I get fully set-up.   :D
Mike

Hot Tub Forum

My Epic arrived today!
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:13:59 am »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: My Epic arrived today!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 12:20:08 am »
I am so jealous. I want to be where you are. It is like Christmas Eve and tomorrow you get to open your presents.

Congratulations,
Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 12:23:07 am »
I know the feeling Scott!  Every time I'd read that someone got their tub, for the last 6 months or so, it killed me!!!  Now I have to jump in to the soaking lifestyle.  My wife bought us some nice acrylic wine glasses.  We'll see what else we'll want once we start soaking regularly.  I'm psyched!

Thanks for the congrats!
Mike

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 12:30:21 am »
I know the feeling Scott!  Every time I'd read that someone got their tub, for the last 6 months or so, it killed me!!!  Now I have to jump in to the soaking lifestyle.  My wife bought us some nice acrylic wine glasses.  We'll see what else we'll want once we start soaking regularly.  I'm psyched!

Thanks for the congrats!
You need to get a rubber ducky before you can soak. It is a rule or something, I think....
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 01:28:53 am »
Congrats, IP and Mrs P!!!  I, too, am jealous!!  But half the fun is looking.  Except that the more you see, the more you want!!

Can't wait for the pix!!  Have a cigar and a margarita on me!! [smiley=beer.gif]

Chrisi
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Tailhooker

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 01:38:44 am »

Thanks for the congrats!
Congrats Mike, your search was a great headstart for my current search.  Really wish that I had a Marquis dealer closer than 2.5 hours away after hearing all the praise.  Working on the wet test phase now myself  and deciding whether to just put a basic slab down or get the deluxe mega size stamped concrete party patio poured.

Dave

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 01:22:00 pm »
 Congrats on getting the spa, I am sure you will enjoy it!!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 06:43:00 pm »
I know you are thrilled Parrot!  You will love your Epic even more when you get to know it...  It may take you a while to get the hang of the tri-zone, because it offers so many different combinations.
The deep therapy seat is phenominal and the pillar in front of that seat is also impressive!  I think I have removed a few moles with that thing  ;D..seriously you can get a very powerful, concentrated massage with the pillar. It's great for your legs and your back..and with the air full open, it will push you across the tub ;) We love it.
Hopefully you have already had your first soak and will report in. ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Spatini

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 06:43:07 pm »
congrats Parrothead ,
I am slightly jealous that you are going to start some serious relaxation, have a great time in your new tub.
just dont forget to put a little Buffet in the background

Scott

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 10:44:54 pm »
Mike,
Halleluhah it is here. You have done as much homework on this subject as anyone I have read and you will love to be part of the soaker club as I am. Since my purchase I have been outdoors almost every night and I can tell you that each night will instill in your mind that you done good! So enjoy and be well!

Scott :D

Brothersean

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 08:17:32 am »
Congradulations IP,

I believe that my wife and I started to look about the same time as you.  We got our Sundance Cameo two weeks ago and we couldn't be happier!!

I learned a great deal from this site and can't thank the participants enough.

Good luck...........Sean

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 10:52:25 am »
240+ posts.... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!  ;D
Congrats my friend!! That is a spa that would be high on my list for overall therapy. Love the pillar of jets!

Enjoy it.

Steve

RK23

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 09:06:36 pm »
IP, congrats!  We'll keep our eye out now for the water chemistry questions!

Tailhooker

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 09:27:48 pm »
Any pics yet... hopefully your setup is getting close!

In Canada eh

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 01:46:32 pm »
Congratulations Parrothead,

Now put on some island music grab a margarita and enjoy :)
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 01:46:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42