What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Recommended Hot Tub Dealer in Columbus Ohio  (Read 12922 times)

Emma Quinn

Recommended Hot Tub Dealer in Columbus Ohio
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:48:21 pm »
 Hi guys I'm new to the area...just moved here from Kansas and have finally settled into our new house.  My husband and I are looking to purchase a hot tub for our back patio.  Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on where to buy and good brands, models, etc. Thanks you!

Hot Tub Forum

Recommended Hot Tub Dealer in Columbus Ohio
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:48:21 pm »

Water Boy

Re: Recommended Hot Tub Dealer in Columbus Ohio
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 10:28:57 pm »
Hello Emma,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of newbies today!! ;)

Well, I am not to sure how far apart Hudson and Columbus are, but there is a great Arctic Spa Dealer in Hudson OH. Vernon and his wife Betty run the store and they are great people to deal with and run a great store. They sell Arctic Spas, and I would definetly check them out as they are a quality built spa. Here is their website for more information:  http://www.hudsonpoolsandspas.com/
Feel free to ask me any questions in regards to the Arctic Spas along the way!

Good luck in your search for the perfect spa.  

PS - What part of Kansas are you from. I live in Topeka KS!!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Emma Quinn

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:36:25 pm »
Thanks, but I think they are way up north.  Does anybody know about the stores in Columbus?

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 11:22:59 pm »
Thanks, but I think they are way up north.  Does anybody know about the stores in Columbus?

Two main stores carry most of the reputable brands. All Seasons Spas carries Sundance and Jacuzzi, while Scioto Valley carries Hot Spring, Caldera, and Cal Sps. The stores are within a few hundred yards of each other in Hilliard, on the west side of Columbus.

I believe there's a new Artesian dealer in the area, but I'm not sure. There are a few other stores, but as far as I know no other "top" brands (such as Marquis or Artesian) are represented in central Ohio.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Emma Quinn

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 11:47:20 pm »
Thanks for the info, looks like both of these stores are about 5 mintues from my house (assuming I don't get lost  ;D)

Is there one store you would recommend more than the other?  Thanks again!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:49:46 am »

Welcome fellow Columbusite.   All-Seasons and Scioto Valley in Hilliard are two of the premier dealers in town.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 10:31:42 am »
Water Boy you beat me to it.  Vern does run a good ship there in OH.  

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 10:50:19 am »

Two main stores carry most of the reputable brands. All Seasons Spas carries Sundance and Jacuzzi, while Scioto Valley carries Hot Spring, Caldera, and Cal Sps. The stores are within a few hundred yards of each other in Hilliard, on the west side of Columbus.

Now that is convenient. Two stores right next to each other carrying Sundance, Jacuzzi, Hot Spring and Caldera; four of the better brands available.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Water Boy

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 10:53:00 am »
I bet you those two stores get into some serious battles with each other!! ;D
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 11:08:14 am »
Thanks for the info, looks like both of these stores are about 5 mintues from my house (assuming I don't get lost  ;D)

Is there one store you would recommend more than the other?  Thanks again!

I've purchased two spas from All Seasons over the last 10 years or so (both Sundance tubs). I've found them to be one of the best businesses I've ever worked with, & wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. I don't know much about Scioto Valley (other than seeing their commercials on TV all the time). However, Hot Spring dealers as a whole have a very good reputation, so I would imagine that they're pretty good too.

I strongly suggest that you wet test any spa you're looking at. All Seasons has a private "testing room" with several spas you can try out. I'm not sure if Scioto Valley does or not - if they do, you could test them all within an hour of each other, and really get a good idea of what you like & what you don't.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Shaamus

• America's SPA-MART
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 11:09:10 am »

We can safely call that an understatement.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 11:21:38 am »
Now that is convenient. Two stores right next to each other carrying Sundance, Jacuzzi, Hot Spring and Caldera; four of the better brands available.
Music to my ears. I like what I'm hearing......
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 11:43:56 am »

There was the long time Master dealer who got fed up with the company, at one time they were the best known in town with their pink delivery trucks. They are carrying QCA spas.   A Royal Spa dealer opened up in the Polaris area that is, I've heard, carrying Coleman spas.  Rainbow is a long time dealer in town, who has switched brands several times. I think they are carrying Coast now
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 11:47:14 am »

I've purchased two spas from All Seasons over the last 10 years or so (both Sundance tubs). I've found them to be one of the best businesses I've ever worked with, & wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
As you mentioned, one of the nicer changing area private wet tests facilities I've ever seen. Huge chemical/ accesories section. They carry my Dynasty filter.

Great people to deal with.
I don't know much about Scioto Valley (other than seeing their commercials on TV all the time). However, Hot Spring dealers as a whole have a very good reputation, so I would imagine that they're pretty good too.
Have only heard good things about them. A good wet test area, usually 5 tubs set up. PS, They carry Cal too  ;) Oh, big selection of chemicals and accesories,  and good prices.
[/quote]

I strongly suggest that you wet test any spa you're looking at. All Seasons has a private "testing room" with several spas you can try out. I'm not sure if Scioto Valley does or not - if they do, you could test them all within an hour of each other, and really get a good idea of what you like & what you don't.[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:48:42 am by wmccall »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 11:50:46 am »

Not that I have seen.  SV has a huge advertising budget and you see their commercials all the time.    AS has one of the nicer show rooms in the industry but rarely advertises. A former sales guys of theirs (moved) is on here frequently. Mike, what is your user name again? :-?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 11:50:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42