What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: anyone heard of clearwater spas?  (Read 7283 times)

RATHERBTUBBIN

anyone heard of clearwater spas?
« on: April 20, 2008, 12:06:19 pm »
I really like the rio.. but Im wet testing the bullfrog 451 and 552 today. I also like the limewire spa line but I have yet to see one in person nor can I find a website to them? thanks in advance...mike

here is the link to clearwater  http://www.clearwaterspas.com/resort-series_rio_std.htm
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:07:33 pm by RATHERBTUBBIN »

Hot Tub Forum

anyone heard of clearwater spas?
« on: April 20, 2008, 12:06:19 pm »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Re: anyone heard of clearwater spas?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 12:26:39 pm »
RBT--

When we first started looking, Orlando was our choice.  But, I could never get a straight answer from the dealer's salesperson, and since the dealer is half the sale....  I really wanted to wet test the Orlando, but they would only allow us to wet test an already filled tub that had a lounger--which I floated right out of.  SO, for now, the Orlando is on the backburner.  Of course, when I started posting on this forum, no one here ever heard of them either.  But they seem to be well made tubs, just not hugely marketed.  

For now, we are wet testing a JQZ J470 today  and later this week Arctics (Iam not sure what the dealer has but she is filling a few!!) and she is also filling a Dynasty Caspian 55 for us, that they ordered incolors we like, with no obligation.  This dealer has really gone all out for us and a friend that bought a spa from them.  That means alot to us.  

I will post the links to both----
http://www.clearwaterspas.com/resort-series_orlando_sig.htm
  http://www.dynastyspas.com/Spas/tabid/56/Spas/SpaDetail/tabid/65/series/Neptune%20Series/Spas/SpaDetail/tabid/66/xmid/2196/Default.aspx

Good luck and wet test your arss off!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BTW the Monaco is what they had filled.  

WWHT
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

wewannahottub

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 12:39:44 pm »
I also like the limewire spa line but I have yet to see one in person nor can I find a website to them? thanks in advance...mike

here is the link to clearwater  http://www.clearwaterspas.com/resort-series_rio_std.htm

BTW--most of the Hot Springs guys on this forum will tell you ALL about the new Limelight!!  

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1208490208

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1204596875

Check out those threads--there are links in them and lots of pix as well.  Just to let you know--there is a shorter warranty on them though, and I guess that is partly the reason they are less expensive for all the bling!!!  I know--the HS guys may correct me on that... ;D ;D ;D

Good luck again! ;)

Chrisi :)

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 03:08:22 pm »
I am a dealer for Clearwater spas and they have been a great tub. You are right, they are not marketed as well ass Hot Springs and Jacuzzi, but they are a solid built, very energy effcient tub and they hit the nitch for a super therapy tub will the Rio, Orlando and Monaco. The just came out with a round tub called the Monte Carlo that is a super power tub also.

I am sorry the dealers in your area could not help you better. The monaco is a big tub and the lounge is for tall people. The Rio is a better choice for people under 6 foot, shoter lounge with a better pitch, you don't float out. The Orlando is great with the reclining seats. We just switched our personal tub from the Pebble Beach to the Orlando this weekend. I love it although the reclining seats have your shoulders out of the water a bit, but the other 2 corner power seats are very deep.

If anyone has questions about the Clearwater line I will be glad to help you out. We searched for a tub company that we would be proud to carry and they won. We had worked for a local tub manufacturer that went under so we were very picky about who we wanted to carry for a tub line. Clearwater has been in business for over 30 years and have a very solid, although under marketed tub.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

water@104

• Sitting here doing what i do best!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:36:50 am »
I have owned my Clearwater hot tub for just about 4 years now and we are very happy with it. The model we have is the ultra 9100 with the lounge. The only thing I would do different if I was to buy another one is get it with out the lounger, no one sits there. Besides that it's a great tub.

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:16:15 pm »
The 9100 is now called the Monaco, the Rio used to be the 9600 and they added the Cabo. These tubs are all configured close to the same, just different sizes. Unless you are tall, the lounge in the Rio and Cabo is easier to stay in because the tub is shorter, so the lounge is not as long and has a bit of a different bend in the seat. I can't wait to try the new Monte Carlo to see how the seats feel in that, the bad thing I can see is that all the seats basically sit so you are not facing people (it is set up to look out over an area or to have a tv, which they will sell you ::) , to watch.                      
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

wewannahottub

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 06:42:11 pm »
You know, too bad we had bad vibes from our dealer--especially when compared to other dealers in our area who have gone out  of thier way to see that we see and wet test any tub we want.  

Wet testing has become INCREASINGLY important to us now that we have seen and tested many tubs and really FELT the difference.

Our Clearwater dealer only had excuses, and nothing else.  Otherwise, we would have gone with the Orlando.

So, looks like it will be between Jacuzzi and Arctic==leaning to the Arctic right now!!! :) :)

Good luck with your search, and I agree with the above dealers, I think Clearwater is a great tub and if you pair that with a great dealer==perfect! ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 06:42:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42