What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS .........  (Read 16584 times)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: AND THE WINNER IS .........
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 01:25:06 am »
Spatini....

I hope to grace the Bellagio Pool sometime this summer.

OMG the "sites" at that pool are N-credible!
I park at the Bellagio garage every day as my work site is the MGM City Center that is being built next to it. We look down on the pool at the Monte Carlo and that side of the building is ahead of schedule. It seems the guys like to work on that wing of the tower best  ;).

Scott
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 01:25:06 am »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 02:55:46 pm »
 Well congrats again to you new Jacuzzi owners!!   See if we can make it a few more.  ;)  Chrisi??  :-/ It would be even nicer if you guys were buying from me instead!! :'(    Oh well I have had good traffic and popping a few off here and there.  Probably be doing better if I had what Term has for competition.   ;D   :P

Anyway nice going!!
Jim I would buy from you if you deliver here in Las Vegas. The local Jacuzzi dealer doesn't service what they sell anyway. They are really nice people but turn warranty issues over to a local spa repair company. That continues to be my concern, Sundance and Hot Springs are the only dealers who service what they sell.

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Spatini

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 05:16:37 pm »
 Well congrats again to you new Jacuzzi owners!!   See if we can make it a few more.  ;)  Chrisi??  :-/
 It would be even nicer if you guys were buying from me instead!! :'(    Oh well I have had good traffic and popping a few off here and there.  Probably be doing better if I had what Term has for competition.   ;D   :P

Anyway nice going!!
Jim , I also would have loved to have bought my J-480 from you, but just a little to far from me , You have been an invaluble source in my decision, so thanks for that anyway, I guess my next step and probably another thread is going to be water maintenace , I dont know ph or ms or all the other terms going on here bromine from chlorine etc etc .

Shaamus

• America's SPA-MART
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 08:41:59 pm »
Congrats on your spa purchase.  I too love the J-480 as it's a wonderful tub.  However, I absolutely hate the cover it needs.  We will never build replacements for that spa and I doubt many (if any) other manufacturers will either.  You'll be locked into buying your replacement cover from the Jacuzzi dealer so start saving now for your next cover.

Saved by Grace

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 09:05:09 pm »
Shaamus,

That was my biggest concern when we bought our 480.  However, nothing else compared to it that we tested.  So for us, the concern was out weighed by it being the tub that was the best one for us.  Hey Jacuzzi Jim how much is a replacement cover for a 480?

Thanks,
Fred

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 01:46:22 pm »
 Well congrats again to you new Jacuzzi owners!!   See if we can make it a few more.  ;)  Chrisi??  :-/
 It would be even nicer if you guys were buying from me instead!! :'(    Oh well I have had good traffic and popping a few off here and there.  Probably be doing better if I had what Term has for competition.   ;D   :P

Anyway nice going!!

Jimmy--

Got a message the 470's will be in this week and should be ready for wet testing this weekend.  

Will keep you posted, hoping to have a wet testing weekend!!!!
The Dynasty and maybe an Arctic should be in and available as well!!!!!!!!

Happy tubbing all! [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=cool.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Chrisi
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Saved by Grace

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 07:24:23 pm »
Chrisi,

If you wet test the J470 this weekend get ready for an awesome massage from the RX jets....  Divert all the power of that side of the tub to them and they will massage so good it will almost hurt.  Kind of like that deep muscle massage that you say oh that hurts but keep doing it.  It will work the knots out.  And the great thing is you can adjust the power so it's that strong or you back it off so it's just relaxing.  Those jets were the best ones we came accross in all of our testing.

Good luck,
Fred

Spatini

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 08:28:59 pm »

Jimmy--

Got a message the 470's will be in this week and should be ready for wet testing this weekend.  

Will keep you posted, hoping to have a wet testing weekend!!!!
The Dynasty and maybe an Arctic should be in and available as well!!!!!!!!

Happy tubbing all! [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=cool.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
Chrisi,
 I think you will really like the 470 , I looked at the 470 also and thought it was great , but as you know by now I bought the 480, the lounge was really great and it doesnt take up a whole side like most lounges do in fact its more like a reclineing chair , I still got all the jets of the 470's four corner seats, plus 2 more corner seat calf jets and the calf and palm jets of the luonge , i did lose the small single jet semi cool down lookin seat where your legs go in the lounge, but my wife do love that lounge . In the 470 you will be able to move around a bit more freely , so either way you should be impressed.

Chrisi

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 09:59:04 pm »
Chrisi,
I can't wait for your report on the J-470.

I keep bouncing back and forth between the J-470 and the Sundance Optima. I like the Jacuzzi dealer and tub the best except they don't service what they sell. The Sundance dealer has a large ego and says he doesn't need to deal on price because he has the best product and he services what he sells. I talked to the Jacuzzi dealer today and she is a very nice person who wants to deal on a tub. She sold 3 Jacuzzi's last week. Two J-345's and a J-465.

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 10:41:18 pm »
Chrisi,
I can't wait for your report on the J-470.

I keep bouncing back and forth between the J-470 and the Sundance Optima. I like the Jacuzzi dealer and tub the best except they don't service what they sell. The Sundance dealer has a large ego and says he doesn't need to deal on price because he has the best product and he services what he sells. I talked to the Jacuzzi dealer today and she is a very nice person who wants to deal on a tub. She sold 3 Jacuzzi's last week. Two J-345's and a J-465.

Scott  ;)

Hey, I can't wait for the testing to report on!!

Scott, it sounds like the Jacuzzi dealer still may have your best interest at heart and is not arrogant.  I hate arrogant people.   I wonder if many of the dealers in general also subcontract out for service techs, I know I have seen some service techs advertise.  I would re-inquire about the service tech used, and check them out.  Have you checked the BBB or even the local Yellow pages for ratings??  Whether or not some people have much faith in those organizations, I think it still provides an idea on how many complaints, and how the company handled them, and it will include what the customer response was.  I know it is generalized, but still an idea!!

Good luck with your decision.  I am hoping that some time this week we'll have an idea between Jacuzzi, Arctic, and Dynasty.  Still thinking about the Clearwater Orlando, but again, too many excuses from the salesperson for me to be comfortable with.  And, still no wet test on that (one of the excuses!) :'( :-/

I'll keep you all posted!! ;D ;D ;D :)

Chrisi ;)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 11:04:47 pm »
Scott, it sounds like the Jacuzzi dealer still may have your best interest at heart and is not arrogant.  I hate arrogant people.   I wonder if many of the dealers in general also subcontract out for service techs, I know I have seen some service techs advertise.  I would re-inquire about the service tech used, and check them out.
Chrisi ;)
The Jacuzzi dealer is the largest and oldest pool dealer here in Las Vegas and has a good reputation. They are brand new to the portable spa business however. A mother and son run the Jacuzzi part of the business. The son also does renovations of existing pools. They both are very nice down to earth people with no sales pressure or wild claims. They also won't talk about the competition which is a class act in my opinion. I would really like to do business with these folks but do worry about support after the sale. Good advice I will checkout the service compnay.

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Spatini

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 11:15:36 pm »
Swell .
 like Chrisi I wonder how many dealers do subcontract out thier service, and hopefully with a brand as solid as Jacuzzi ,that issue wont even come into play, I just cant imagine a solid company needs to have a lot of service calls on any of thier tubs , maybe a lemon every once in a blue moon but normally I hope it is a rare thing to need a service call.

wewannahottub

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 11:17:19 pm »
great point spatini!!! ;)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 11:20:43 pm »
OK Chrisi, let's make a deal. Two J-470's on a package deal.....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 11:22:10 pm »
Cool!!  We can split the service fees!!! ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 11:22:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42