What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi and Full Foam  (Read 9165 times)

Saved by Grace

Re: Jacuzzi and Full Foam
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 12:35:15 pm »
Spantini,

I like your plan.  Stop by the one you really want first and tell them a price you are willing to pay to buy it that day.  If they don't want to come down to your price leave and buy your second choice.  That's how we worked it and we couldn't loose.  You hold ALL the cards and are in a great postition because if they call you on it, its not a bluff.  Be firm and have the price ahead of time that you are comfortable spending.  Know going in that this is it or we move on.  Worked for us.

Good luck,
Fred

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 12:35:15 pm »

Water Boy

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 02:49:57 pm »
Spatini,

My advice to you is to get the one that you want most. I know that the Artesian is a little more, but  you are still talking about spending 9600, so why not just spend a little more and get the one that you really want.

You may double check the warranty on the Artesian though. I thought that it had a 5 years parts, 3 year labor warranty, but I am not 100% sure on that. The Jacuzzi has a 5 year parts and labor warranty. Good luck on your choice, and happy shopping.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:51:05 pm by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 03:13:37 pm »
 Platinum and Gold class both have 5 and 5 on them, Island series only 3

Like said both would be a fine choice, go with what you want!     I do still think overall the Jacuzzi is better built.

Water Boy

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 03:16:47 pm »
Thanks Jimmy wasnt sure on that. I think it is the UK Artesian warranty that has the 5 yr parts  and 3 year labor warranty.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

OC_Spas

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 01:17:42 am »
I have been a dealer for both brands. They are both well made, solid performers and both manufacturers stand behind their product. The higher price on the Artesian is justified by the additional hardware: more jets, more pumps, more control panels, more lights, etc. Whatever you choose you will likely own for many years. The best advice I can offer is...Get the one you really want. DON'T COMPROMISE!

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 11:25:11 pm »
Does Jacuzzi use full foam on their 400 series tubs , I cant seem to find that info anywhere

The 300-series is also full foam and aligns nicely with the Island series from Artesian. So, don't compare the 480 to the Islander, compare the 380 to it and you will still see the same price reductions.  In most cases it is simply a matter of the types of components in each.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 11:11:04 pm »
I have been a dealer for both brands. They are both well made, solid performers and both manufacturers stand behind their product. The higher price on the Artesian is justified by the additional hardware: more jets, more pumps, more control panels, more lights, etc. Whatever you choose you will likely own for many years. The best advice I can offer is...Get the one you really want. DON'T COMPROMISE!
Since you sold both, which was your favorite and why?

Scott  :-?
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Spatini

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »
OC,
 you make a good point , however after we testing both it really came down to value for the money , in each choice one makes there is always a compromise of some sort, by picking the Jacuzzi I gave up individual seating controls and pumps , but I also gained about 3K to spend on my decking and the supporting spascape which is  a big part of the overall relaxation experience ,One has to look at the overall picture to decide what is truely the best for him/her.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42