What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS .........  (Read 16585 times)

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Re: AND THE WINNER IS .........
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:17 pm »
BTW--where the heck is Jacuzzi Jim!!!  What with all this talk of Jacuzzi's....awww heck, he's just sittin and grinnin'!!!!!!!!! :o :o ;D ;D ;D
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:17 pm »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 11:24:58 pm »
BTW--where the heck is Jacuzzi Jim!!!  What with all this talk of Jacuzzi's....awww heck, he's just sittin and grinnin'!!!!!!!!! :o :o ;D ;D ;D
I tried calling him on the phone today and he didn't answer. My guess is he is working a spa show....
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 11:30:56 pm »
I sent him a PM, since I saw he was listed in active online members--but half the times I am, but not really here--just didn't sign out.  
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 01:46:36 pm »
  Alright guys I am back!  :D  Spent two wonderful days in Vancouver B.C. for Jacuzzi sales training, a lot of great stuff as always!!  But my arse is sore form sitting on a lightly padded hotel chair from 8am to 6pm with 2 breaks and a lunch.  :'(   Oh well, I popped a vicodin, jumped in the Jacuzzi when I got back last night and all is well.  ;)  
The hotel spa smelled like a chopped up bromine tablet, and it looked like chit, I think it was a Hot springs. ;D  Kidding of course!! :P But it did stink pretty bad, needless to say no dealers were using it.

All the others in the class were Canadian, and only been in the biz, about 3 or less years, one guy from Victoria is a Sundance and Jacuzzi dealer and does very well he's been in the biz about 20 years.  Some here may know him??   The instructor  and the guy I was with were the only 3 Americans there. They talk funny up there!!  A    ;D  

Doesn't look to hard to catch up.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 02:30:23 pm »

The hotel spa smelled like a chopped up bromine tablet,

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Bromine, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of bromine in the hot tub."

-Steve Russell, Aspacalypse Now (1979)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 02:30:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42