What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi and Full Foam  (Read 9167 times)

Spatini

Jacuzzi and Full Foam
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:11:03 pm »
Does Jacuzzi use full foam on thier 400 series tubs , I cant seem to find that info anywhere

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi and Full Foam
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:11:03 pm »

loosenupspas

Re: Jacuzzi and Full Foam
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 01:11:57 pm »
yes

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 08:06:45 pm »
spatini----

did you ever complete the sale on the jacuzzi??  hubby and I were wondering... ::)

Chrisi :)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 08:44:56 pm »
spatini----

did you ever complete the sale on the jacuzzi??  hubby and I were wondering... ::)

Chrisi :)

In the last 7 hours?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

wewannahottub

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 08:52:45 pm »
If my overloaded memory serves me correctly==spatini was looking at an artesian.  also looked at jacuzzi, and I believe the jacuzzi dealer was giving him the better deal, and he was going to call the jqz dealer on monday.  so, actually, in the past 2-3 days????? ;)

wewannahottub

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 08:57:15 pm »
 Re: Jacuzzi J-480  Jacuzzi Jim ?
Reply #17 - 04/05/08 at 11:39pm    Chrisi,
 the Artesian dealer called today and said the piper or dove canyon would actually cost me 11500 with no stereo or 12500 with the stereo , I said thanks but no thanks, so it looks like monday I will call and make the deal on the Jacuzzi j-480 , as i have done extensive research and wet testing on both , it really boiled down to $$$ , I know I will be extremely happy with the Jacuzzi.

Yes, doc, the nurse was right.  So, I was just wondering what had happened???? :-? ::)

Spatini

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 11:27:32 pm »
WWHT,
I called monday and told him ( jacuzzi dealer)I would be in on friday as it is about a 200 mile round trip and takes a little time , not like just going up the street, but this would insure I could still get same deal on Fri. Now unfortunatley its kind of like when at a resturant and you know what you are going to order but the waiter takes a long time to get there and you start to rethink ,I really do like the Artesian Piper Glen better for therapy , and when I think about it this is my main reason for getting a spa, so now I'm trying to justify the added cost, Piper is going to cost 11.500 dynaBrite lights but no stereo and the jacuzzi 480 is 9600 with the stereo, the Jacuzzi is really very nice fit well and had good therapy ,but the Artesian fit great and had better therapy for me.Now the Artesian dealer will still sell me the Pelican Bay for 12999 with the dynabrite lights and stereo which will only be 500 more than the Piper with stereo , so it looks like I have one more day to Stew on this ,, Please Help with this frustrating decision, Artesian Piper , Pelican or Jacuzzi J-480 ,or just take a trolling motor and sit with it in the lake ;D

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 11:34:12 pm »
WWHT,
I called monday and told him ( jacuzzi dealer)I would be in on friday as it is about a 200 mile round trip and takes a little time , not like just going up the street, but this would insure I could still get same deal on Fri. Now unfortunatley its kind of like when at a resturant and you know what you are going to order but the waiter takes a long time to get there and you start to rethink ,I really do like the Artesian Piper Glen better for therapy , and when I think about it this is my main reason for getting a spa, so now I'm trying to justify the added cost, Piper is going to cost 11.500 dynaBrite lights but no stereo and the jacuzzi 480 is 9600 with the stereo, the Jacuzzi is really very nice fit well and had good therapy ,but the Artesian fit great and had better therapy for me.Now the Artesian dealer will still sell me the Pelican Bay for 12999 with the dynabrite lights and stereo which will only be 500 more than the Piper with stereo , so it looks like I have one more day to Stew on this ,, Please Help with this frustrating decision, Artesian Piper , Pelican or Jacuzzi J-480 ,or just take a trolling motor and sit with it in the lake ;D

Let the force be with you! You can't go wrong with your Jacuzzi choice. If it is about the money you will never have buyers remorse when you get the item you really want. Artesian is made here in Las Vegas and I have toured their plant. They look great but I think the Jacuzzi is a better quality spa (IMHO). Good luck with your decision.....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 11:49:35 pm »
So, he bought a spa, and is now asking about it's qualities?

Re: Jacuzzi J-480  Jacuzzi Jim ?
Reply #17 - 04/05/08 at 11:39pm    Chrisi,
 the Artesian dealer called today and said the piper or dove canyon would actually cost me 11500 with no stereo or 12500 with the stereo , I said thanks but no thanks, so it looks like monday I will call and make the deal on the Jacuzzi j-480 , as i have done extensive research and wet testing on both , it really boiled down to $$$ , I know I will be extremely happy with the Jacuzzi.

Yes, doc, the nurse was right.  So, I was just wondering what had happened???? :-? ::)
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 07:22:37 am »
I have a PG and I honestly don't think you'll go wrong with either one.  I think you will be happy with whichever decision you make.  Of course I'm saying this but I have not toured either plant.   ;)

wewannahottub

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:15 am »
So, he bought a spa, and is now asking about it's qualities?

If you read Spatini's response it will explain. >:(

wewannahottub

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 08:09:40 am »
WWHT,

Oh Boy!!

Hmmm.. surf and turf, or just the steak???  

It seems Artesian is what you really want, and this would, I assume, be the only tub you'll buy for the next billion years, get what you want now.  Cant the difference in price be justified by you?  Is the loaked Pelican what you really want??  OR can you split the difference with him?  So many decisions, so little time.  What about the colors of the tubs, are they what you want, or does that matter??

I think, other than what you really want--and it sounds like Artesian--and price, which does make a difference, how are the dealers, compared to each other, and is the Artesion dealer any closer??  The service after the sale is what will really matter, as well, and I don't know what your JQZ dealer has told you about servicing so far away.  (you may have mentioned it in another post).

Good luck and let us know what happens---24 hours to go!!! :-? ::)

Chrisi ;) :)

Spatini

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 09:33:17 am »
Chrisi,
 I think in a every thing being equal world , I would pick the Artesian , I like the Piper for it 4 Therapy seats and the Pelican really is a little large , the only thing I dont like is the price . as I cant take the thing apart and really get a good look at components on either I have to trust owners of both the Piper and the J-480 to chime in on the one they own , I like the Jacuzzi very much also , love the pricing but what concerns me is the hump for the waterfall and the future cover replacement , I assume Jacuzzi will have to keep making these for replacements . As far as color goes I will have to order either one so that is not an issue and neither is location as both are 90 miles away within 5 miles of each other, the Jacuzzi dealer is a Pool and Spa dealer that has been there for 25+ and the Artesian dealer is the multiple store dealer Watsons ( anyone done buisiness with them ? ) as far as warranty service Jacuzzi dealer will not charge under warranty and after that 60 hr , Watsons says no charge for first year and after that only a 60 service charge per incident .I think I will stop by the Artesian and offer 10500 for the Piper and if not taken will go to the Jacuzzi and get the J-480. I think I'm getting Mad Cow

wewannahottub

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 10:02:12 am »
I think I'm getting Mad Cow

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
They're coming to take you away, ha ha, they're coming to take you away, hee hee... ;D ;D ;D

tinybubbles

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 10:16:20 am »
Is there any reason you aren't considering an island class spa from Artesian?  It would certainly get you into the price range you like.  Their spinning jets are awesome.  We were also looking at Jacuzzi and frankly it was in the lead because of price.  Once we looked into the Artesian island series we were sold.  Both spa lines have many happy customers, so the good thing is that you probably can't go wrong either way.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 10:16:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42