What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Table Salt Sanitizer?  (Read 9651 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Table Salt Sanitizer?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 07:22:35 pm »

Now this is a subject I often discuss/argue about. Hybrids IN THEIR CURRENT STATE are not the great green machines people blindly think they are. They due not have the green footprint from a manufacturing standpoint (due to making and later disposing of batteries) BUT I truly believe they are the precursor to get us where we want to be just as the old bi-planes were the precursors to the modern jets (with a few variations in between). So I'm all for hybrids as a stepping stone to a better auto.

For this reason I don't think we should throw away salt systems or think of them as snake oil science. I just wouldn't buy one myself today but I'm all for others buying them and helping those manufactures perfect them so that 7 years from now they will be added onto every spa as a standard feature.

I never looked at them as a stepping stone. I guess that as long as people are buying into them as being great then they generate money for the automakers to continue with the process of refining them. My thought was why did they release a hybrid with such low mileage.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Table Salt Sanitizer?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 07:22:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42