What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thanks to Mother Nature....  (Read 3677 times)

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Thanks to Mother Nature....
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:39:55 pm »
... and the mild 60* temps in eastern PA today, I was able to drain and refill my tub.  Was just about four months, and it was time.  Noticed this weekend that the water had a little bit of cloudiness to it and was beginning to suds a lot.  Only thing is I didn't get it filled up until a about 6:30pm.  With the water starting at 50*, there will be no soaking tonight.  Gives me something to look forward to tomorrow night.  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

Thanks to Mother Nature....
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:39:55 pm »

SPORT

Re: Thanks to Mother Nature....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 10:40:15 am »
Awww, must suck to be you.

Now that it has cooled back down here in PA, you stayin warm?

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:43:47 am »
Now that it has cooled back down here in PA, you stayin warm?

Warm?  Hell, I'm just trying to stay dry after about 3" of rain.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:00:40 pm »

Warm?  Hell, I'm just trying to stay dry after about 3" of rain.

We had that yesterday, then an 1" of snow today.  Sending it your way.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

SPORT

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 12:56:10 pm »

We had that yesterday, then an 1" of snow today.  Sending it your way.

Your all heart!  Appreciate you being concerned, but I/we can't accept.  Please accept our gratefullness in demonstrating selfishness on your part, but really, I/we don't want it. :)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:09:33 pm »
They are calling for up to 12" of snow here starting around noon Friday. I'll log in Saturday and tell you about the 3" we actually get.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 12:23:48 pm »
They are calling for up to 12" of snow here starting around noon Friday. I'll log in Saturday and tell you about the 3" we actually get.

Uh oh, I hope I didn't jinx us.  An 1 or so already and now they are calling for 15.  I will hot tub tonight!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 09:12:16 pm »
I'm jealous, Bill...we haven't had a decent snow all year  :(
Support your dealer so they can support you!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 09:33:35 am »

Uh oh, I hope I didn't jinx us.  An 1 or so already and now they are calling for 15.  I will hot tub tonight!

12" and still falling, check out my pic of the day.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 12:35:15 pm »
Its slowing down, we got about 15" in my neighborhood.  The storm came out of the south, (hot tub side) so I have 3 foot drifts.  I shoveled a small path to the tub (too high for snow blower)  We will be soaking tonight.

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 04:21:44 pm »
I'm jealous, Bill...we haven't had a decent snow all year  :(

Imagine if it had been colder the past couple days.  That 6" of rain we got would have been quite a few feet.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 10:02:53 pm »
I would have loved that!! Instead we got flooding and mudding!!My son played Lacrosse today in all that stinkin rain. He didn't get muddy since they played on artifical turff..I have no idea how you can play anything in the torrential rain that we had today..

I am just glad it cooled off tonight so I could have a fire to dry everything. He has saturated equipment, clothes, shoes, gloves...and I mean dripping saturated. That is one rough game and he came home with bruises and burns from the artifical turf. He said he would have loved to hit the hot tub but with the burns, he wouldn't be able to enjoy a soak..not to mention the unbelievable winds...this weather is just plain crazy!!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 07:48:40 am »
I would have loved that!! Instead we got flooding and mudding!!My son played Lacrosse today in all that stinkin rain. He didn't get muddy since they played on artifical turff..I have no idea how you can play anything in the torrential rain that we had today..

I am just glad it cooled off tonight so I could have a fire to dry everything. He has saturated equipment, clothes, shoes, gloves...and I mean dripping saturated. That is one rough game and he came home with bruises and burns from the artifical turf. He said he would have loved to hit the hot tub but with the burns, he wouldn't be able to enjoy a soak..not to mention the unbelievable winds...this weather is just plain crazy!!

Wow, Boni, that Lacrosse game must have been something to watch (if you could see the players!).  That rain and wind was something.  I haven't seen weather like that for a while.  This morning the sun is back....just peaking over tree line right now.  

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 07:48:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42