What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera light issue  (Read 2058 times)

RK23

Caldera light issue
« on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:15 am »
Hi Folks,

I've owned a 2007 Caldera Niagara for 5 months.  This tub has the spa glo feature that rotates colors, but also allows you to stop on any color.  I have used this feature many times, but over the past week i have not been able to unlock the set color and get back to rotating (the combination of buttons to press to do this is the light/set buttons simultaneously).  Each button works independently, but in combination the trigger to go back to rotation no longer works.

Does anyone have any ideas as to anything else I can try?  I will put a call into my dealer today, but was curious if anyone was aware of a quick fix or if this is a common issue.

Thanks,
Russ

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera light issue
« on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:15 am »

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
Re: Caldera light issue
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:34:12 am »
I have a Caldera Aspire and had a different problem. When my lights would rotate through the colors, it would get stuck on a color for a while then skip over others. My dealer sent out a tech and it was a quick 5 minute fix. I say call you dealer.

RK23

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:04:14 am »
Thanks H823Putt.  I have a call into my dealer and will let you know how I make out...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:04:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42