What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Getting new tub - looking to give old one away  (Read 2156 times)

Ben

Getting new tub - looking to give old one away
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:57:38 pm »
Hi, thanks for all the help on tubs.  I've learned a lot.  Think we will go for the Hot Spring.  Looking for good home for my 17 year old Jacuzzi.  Been a good friend. so don't want it to go to landfill.  It leaks now so it needs TLC and a good handyman.  It's free  - come get it in Fredericksburg VA.  

Hot Tub Forum

Getting new tub - looking to give old one away
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:57:38 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Getting new tub - looking to give old one away
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:42:18 pm »
Hi, thanks for all the help on tubs.  I've learned a lot.  Think we will go for the Hot Spring.  Looking for good home for my 17 year old Jacuzzi.  Been a good friend. so don't want it to go to landfill.  It leaks now so it needs TLC and a good handyman.  It's free  - come get it in Fredericksburg VA.  

Congrats on joining the 21st century!! ;) Put that Jacuzzi dinosaur on Craigslist for "free" and you may find someone to haul it away for you.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 09:38:46 am »
I once had a huge amount of bricks in my garage.  I listed them for free on Craig's List and was overwhelmed by how many people were willing to take them off my hands - And within an hour of the posting.  So, I figured if that many people wanted them for free, surely I could make a little bit of money.  So, I listed them for $250 and you come pick them up.  Sold them within the week.   So, if you list for free on Craig's List, I'm sure someone will come take it off your hands.

BTW, which Hot Spring are you going to buy?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:39:06 am by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 01:29:28 pm »
reminds me of the guy who had an old grill he wanted to get rid of.  He put the grill on the curb with a sign that said "FREE!" .  The old grill sat there for over 2 weeks. No one wanted and old crappy grill.

One day he got inspired, and changed the sign "Grill For Sale $190"    When he woke up the next day, he found his grill gone. Some one stole it off the curb.  :)
07 Caldera Geneva

TubsAndCues

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:59 pm »
Hey Drew,

I suggested the same thing to some of my friends for their old washer and dryer.  They only put a price tag of $100 on them, but they were gone that day!

As far as the tub goes, I know my company will move any brand hot tub, so that's an option if someone wants a tub for cheap.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42