What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: tiger river bengal  (Read 3723 times)

jkukla

tiger river bengal
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:10:46 pm »
Hi,

I think we finally have our search narrowed down.

We are seriously considering the Tiger River Bengal.

Does anybody have any thoughts about this particular one!

We really like the dealer as well.

Hot Tub Forum

tiger river bengal
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:10:46 pm »

Vanguard

Re: tiger river bengal
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:26:42 am »
As long as you like the way the spa feels when you are in it, you have picked a winner.  The Tiger River Bengal of today is much more spa than even a couple of years ago.  Tiger River comes from Watkins - one of the top tier manufacturers out there.  As far as support, you say the dealer seems good, so you will be good to go there.

The Bengal is a great spa at a great price.  Good Luck!!
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spiderman

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:51 pm »
The Bengal is a fabulous spa, especially with the Ocean Wave Opal shell color, IMO.   I believe for the money, it is the best value overall that we offer;  that is, if you want a hot tub with a lounger.   If you like the dealer and love the spa, then all you need to do is say YES!!   :)
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 09:13:34 pm »
Our BEST seller!
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:50 am »
I own one for almost 2 years and am very satisfied with it.

Pro's:  Built by Watkins - tops in the industry IMHO, great lounger with ability to sit in it from either side, good filtration, excellent ozone system, quiet, powerful jets - 220V model has same pump as HS Sovereign (i believe) easy controls, only 1 filter to clean, siding has a lot of character, Price

Con's:  Its not a HS, so you don't get the 100% no bypass filtration, aux control panel, and colour options that HS exclusively has

Overall, a great pick for less money than the HS Sovereign

Mark
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:49:45 am by golferm »

Flyonthewall

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 05:55:55 pm »
[size=14]the bengal is nice.  make sure you get the 220v version with the 2.5 hp pump.[/size]

TubsAndCues

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 06:03:59 pm »
I sell Hot Springs and Tiger Rivers, and I love them!  But this is more important for me, I own a Bengal.  It's got a good variety of jets (not quite as nice as the Hot Spring, but for what I wanted and needed it fit perfectly), ample space for myself and a few others, and a good layout.

The thing I'm most happy about is how little it costs me to run a month.  I keep my tub at 104 degrees, use it 4 to 5 times a week with the jets on for about 15 minutes and jets off for about 20 to 30 minutes, and I live in Michigan.  To date as best I can tell from previous years electric bills my most expensive month was an extra $20, and that was this winter because it's been so cold here.  My lowest was about 8 bucks this past summer, but it was very hot and I was only using it 2 to 3 times a week.

The most important thing I heard in what jkukla said was that they liked the dealer.  That's worth as much as the tub!

Keep us posted on your decision!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 06:03:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42