What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tub Placement Areas  (Read 1995 times)

Skellman

• There's more horses asses than there are horses!
Tub Placement Areas
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:42:29 am »
Good morning all,

Yesterday I was looking out the kitchen window where there's supposed to be a tub. Still not there.
Anyway, I noticed there was a couple feet of snow and wondered if there are potential problems when (if) I ever put a tub there. I assume some of it might melt from the tub but, it seems it can't be good if it's always wet underneath during the winter months.
Any thoughts?

Skellman

Hot Tub Forum

Tub Placement Areas
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:42:29 am »

d8

Re: Tub Placement Areas
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:08:04 am »
Have a look at this thread and see if there is anything in it that might help:

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1201460991

Catnip King of Montana. (and independant tech)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 12:19:37 pm »
Good morning all,

Yesterday I was looking out the kitchen window where there's supposed to be a tub. Still not there.
Anyway, I noticed there was a couple feet of snow and wondered if there are potential problems when (if) I ever put a tub there. I assume some of it might melt from the tub but, it seems it can't be good if it's always wet underneath during the winter months.
Any thoughts?

Skellman

Jacuzzi has a 6" ABS pan for such occasions.

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 07:09:14 pm »
The only problem here is that your spa was not in position yet. It's an awesome feeling shoveling through the snow then sweeping off the cover to get into a spa that is 100 + degrees. Well maybe not the shoveling part. :-[;There is no better feeling than having swirling hot water around you while looking over the side of your spa or in your case across the spa, based on the depth, at all of the snowfall or just checking out the stars in the sky. Regardless of the Jacuzzi pan, I'd locate the spa exactly where you saw the snow. Happy Hottubbing... 8-)  

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:59:06 am »
Good morning all,

Any thoughts?

Skellman

It won't be  problem if its a quality made tub (Jacuzzi or otherwise ;)!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:59:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42