What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 3240 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
What Happened?
« on: February 16, 2008, 11:02:11 pm »
I was at the Shreveport home show all day today.  What happened to swell-tub and all his posts?

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

What Happened?
« on: February 16, 2008, 11:02:11 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:39:32 am »
Was he a troll Bill?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:29:27 am »
Sheesh, he was only gone for a few hours.

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=Swell-Tub

I wish you guys missed me that much.... :'(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 09:33:06 am by WHY_NOT »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 06:25:46 am »
Was he a troll Bill?

He came and left before I knew he was here.  I think Chad made him cry.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 09:37:31 am »
I tried to do what Chad requested by removing my posts and moving everything into one thread titled Swell-Spa tub search. When my explanation thread was removed by admin I figured I had crossed the line and wasn't welcome here.

I also explained that I was suspending my spa shopping because it seems spas are a lot of work to keep them running. It seems that what ever brand you bring up they have issues and I was getting worried that I would be installing a 900 lb problem in my backyard.

So if this post isn't removed that is what was going on from my point of view.

Scott  :-[
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 09:59:56 am »
Hey Scott, I'm sorry for any troubles I may have caused you.

I have to disagree with the people who say that a spa has too much upkeep. Maybe the first fill or so might seem that way but after you get to know your tub and spend some time learning about basic water chemistry, it's as easy as maintaining a smile during a Chris Rock comedy show. Btw, He's coming to the STL Fox Theatre and I got tickets  :D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:15:17 am »
I tried to do what Chad requested by removing my posts and moving everything into one thread titled Swell-Spa tub search. When my explanation thread was removed by admin I figured I had crossed the line and wasn't welcome here.

I also explained that I was suspending my spa shopping because it seems spas are a lot of work to keep them running. It seems that what ever brand you bring up they have issues and I was getting worried that I would be installing a 900 lb problem in my backyard.

So if this post isn't removed that is what was going on from my point of view.

Scott  :-[

First of all,  you are most welcome to be here, if there is anything wrong with your posts, one of the moderators will contact you.  While its in the user agreement that moderation isn't discussed, I'll make an exception here. I saw a user with only one post talking about all his other posts which made no sense and because you had already canceled your other account and that post said you were done, I saw no purpose in the message staying.

If you are still interested in hot tubs and would like to contribute to this fourm, please rest assured you are most welcome.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

If there is anything more to add to this topic, it probably should be done in private messages.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:15:59 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:15:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42