What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Dynasty Spas?  (Read 3095 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Dynasty Spas?
« on: February 16, 2008, 10:08:06 am »
Welcome to the forum Scott.

I'll let the people who are more familiar with Dynasty chime in about your question. I just wanted to say that's it's not neccessary to start a new thread every time you have a question when you're going through the spa shopping phase. Having just one thread going not only keeps the board uncongested, it also allows us members to follow you step by step along the way without searching through countless threads.
This type of posting is mandatory on some forums and really keeps things organized. One general headline, such as Scott's Spa Search or whatever you like, would be ideal for those of us who like to follow along with the shoppers in their hunt for spatopia.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 10:40:09 am by WHY_NOT »

Hot Tub Forum

« on: February 16, 2008, 10:08:06 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 01:51:24 pm »
I am not going to get into all the details but our tech has recently been working on a spa for them that is less than a month old and based on what I have seen I would pass on them, just to many other choices that in my opinion are better.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 04:36:44 pm »
What do people think about Dynasty Spas?
Which model?

Thanks,
Scott  :)

Mine is coming up on the end of its 5 year warranty, which I have used 3 times.  Dynasty was great with the Warranty.   I love the power that is available in our tub, The jets are interchangable and we were able to cutomize our tub quite a bit.  A couple design short comings, but 5 years later we think we made a good decision for us. I'm sure there are better and worse out there.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:37:48 pm »
I am not going to get into all the details but our tech has recently been working on a spa for them that is less than a month old and based on what I have seen I would pass on them, just to many other choices that in my opinion are better.

Mine is 5 years old and I no longer have a local dealer,  I'd like to hear about a more recent tub.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 05:33:14 pm »
Bill,

I will just say that from the troubles this customer has had and how they are handling it. I would have a hard time considering them for our store. Do they by chance know you are a moderator for this board and if they do perhaps that has had some influence on how they have treated you or perhaps with your dealer closing you have had a better go of things but the situation for this customer has not been right in my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 05:34:13 pm by Mendocino101 »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 10:10:26 pm »
Bill,

I will just say that from the troubles this customer has had and how they are handling it. I would have a hard time considering them for our store. Do they by chance know you are a moderator for this board and if they do perhaps that has had some influence on how they have treated you or perhaps with your dealer closing you have had a better go of things but the situation for this customer has not been right in my opinion.

Well, I can only say I bought the tub 5 years ago, and I think its only been a little more than a year that I have been moderator here.  If being moderator here meant anything at all, I would have hoped they would have approached me more directly  ;) Dynasty has honored the warranty the exact same way during the entire five years.

Dynasty hasn't been in Columbus in several years (100% fault of the dealer).  I haven't seen one since my sister in law got her 2003 model used in 2005.  I don't think I know of anyone with a newer one either.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 10:10:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42