What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Best Quality Spa?  (Read 5254 times)

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
Re: Best Quality Spa?
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:38:17 pm »
 :D ;DCheck out the name of the Forum! That is what everyone wants to know! There is no BEST it is all opinion. The MOST important thing is to see what is best for YOU. The key is to WET TEST!!!!!! That means, yes, you need to put on a suit and get into each spa you look at in the showroom, WITH WATER. The wet test will determine everything!

Now, that being said, there are a few "top" brands. They are (in no particular order): Hot Springs, Caldera, Sundance, Jacuzzi, D-1, Marquis, Arctic, and there are a few I'm sure I'm leaving out. Others that also have a good reputation, but maybe not quite as high are Bullfrog, Coleman, Cal-spa, Artesian and others I'm sure I forgot.

Just don't forget, research, ask questions on this Forum, that is why it is here, and most importantly.....WET TEST!!!!! Also, the dealer you purchase from is almost as important as the type of spa. Look for longevity, reputation, how long they have carried the brand, and service.
Ivie

Hot Tub Forum

« on: February 14, 2008, 09:38:17 pm »

Pathfinder

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »
It may not be bad if you dont mind spending quite a bit of money for travel charges for warranty issues.  Remember one thing what others may think is great may not apply to you. Wet test the options you have in your area, do some research on the dealers themselves and if you cant find something great, then I would suggest looking outside your area.

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 09:57:56 am »
I just googled "hot tub dealers las vegas nv" and the 1st 5 dealers were artesian, LA spas, Sundance (at Paddock pools). Keep looking. Go to each manufacturers site and plug in your zip. You will probably find others you had no idea were there.
Ivie

Brookenstein

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:36:25 am »

The internet is dated. Many of the ones that come up are already out of business. Sundance and Hot Springs are still in business however.

Thanks,
Scott  :)

Those 2 dealers would be a good start.... they are among the best in the industry.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 05:20:47 pm »
There many very good choices with none truly being better than the others, though you might find one that is better for you. I am a Marquis dealer in So Cal as it was mentioned by another in this thread if you want a Marquis which I think you will find most agree that it is "one" of the better choices I have some really great deals going on 07's we have in stock. I do know there is also a new Jacuzzi dealer in Vegas. Let me know if I can be of help to you with a Marquis.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 06:08:11 pm »
Sundance and Hot Springs are still in business however.  Thanks,Scott  :)

My wife and I just had lunch with Rene` of "Spas by Rene` " at the dealer meeting recently. She has been in the biz for a long time, has won some awards from HotSpring and industry-wide.

I would think that would be a great place to start.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 07:04:30 pm »

How would I locate the new Jacuzzi dealer here in Las Vegas?

Scott  :)

http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/dealer-locator/

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 07:24:31 pm »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:24:48 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

OC_Spas

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 12:07:17 am »
Artesian spas are manufactured in North Las Vegas.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 12:07:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42