What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Coast Spa, Dynasty, or Elite?  (Read 7500 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Coast Spa, Dynasty, or Elite?
« on: February 14, 2008, 05:54:51 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

My advice, in all sincerity, would be to keep searching.  There are much, much better spas out there than the one's you have listed.

This forum is a great place to disseminate information in order to make an informed decision.

Edited-- I had never heard of Elite, but I see that they're made by MAAX Spas, so they're probably better quality than the other 2 brands listed.

Terminator
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:58:32 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« on: February 14, 2008, 05:54:51 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 06:23:23 pm »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:17:40 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

In Canada eh

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 06:26:22 pm »
swell-tub

Friends of ours have had an Elite tub for about 5 years.  No real problems to speak of, they did have their circ pump replaced under warranty.  They do admit that their tub is not very well insulated and they spend a lot more on hydro then we do.  Term's right, they are a lot of tubs out there, take your time look at a  lot of them.  Narrow it down to 2 or 3 and schedule a wet test to help you make your decision

Good luck with your search
Bullfrog 451

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 06:29:11 pm »
Spatech didn't add Bullfrog, who in my opinion belong on his list

http://www.bullfrogspas.com
Bullfrog 451

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 06:35:26 pm »
I think Artesian has a corporate store in Las Vegas. I seem to remember someone here buying from them.

$15,000 for a spa can buy almost any quality brand spa. All the spas the Spatech listed are good quality spas. One of the moderators has a Dynasty spa and says good things about it.

My only advice is to look at all the spas available to you before settling on any. The only real things to consider are lounge or no lounge, shell color and skirt color. Other than that look for the one that is the best for [size=14]YOU[/size]. All quality spas will be a good choice. Try to wet test to make sure you fit and like the feel of the tub. If you get a bad feeling from the dealer - walk away.

Have fun looking!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:07 pm »
Spatech didn't add Bullfrog, who in my opinion [glow]belong on his list[/glow]

http://www.bullfrogspas.com

Hey, only I decide who's on my list. I can't put them on it without kicking someone else off so they'll have to sit on my bench for now. :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 07:19:27 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

In Canada eh

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 07:19:13 pm »

I can't put them on it without kicking someone else off so they'll have to sit on my bench for now.

Fair enough, the companies you listed are some of the better names

How about combining all the Watkins produsts and then adding a couple of others ;)
Bullfrog 451

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 08:07:54 pm »
I looking at buying my first spa for my backyard here in Las Vegas. I almost signed the papers on a Coast Spa Radiance, but I saw some negative info on the web. I'm now looking at Elite ES and some Dynasty models. I want a quality tub that won't be a maintainance nightmare and will hold up over time. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
Scott  :)

Consider what the warranties are.  I don't know if its still the same, Dynasty offered a 5 year no fault warranty and they are excellent in honoring it.  Dynasty and Coast use a lot of the same parts, especially for jets.  In fact, Dynasty didn't offer a pulsating jet, but Coast did, so I bought a couple for my Dynasty tub.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 09:38:29 am »
ignore them both. HP means different things for different pumps and tubs. Air blower.....personally I really wanted one, but never use it. It is louder, and doesn't do much therapy-wise, but might be nice in the summer to feel the cooler air coming in.

Just go with what feels best in the wet test. Your body will know which has the stronger jets where you need them.
Ivie

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 09:38:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42