What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Seat heights  (Read 3045 times)

freddortort

• waiting..waiting..waiting..waiting
Seat heights
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:47:03 pm »
Before I start another search.....

Does anyone have advice for the following.....

I want to test tubs that are rated for 5-6 people and have the GREATEST variation in SEAT HEIGHTS.  

I like sitting high (chest out of the water) wife likes sitting low (up to her neck)        (5' 10" and 5' 2"  ...  I'll let you guess which is which!!!)

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Seat heights
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:47:03 pm »

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
Re: Seat heights
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 01:21:49 pm »
I don't know which has the GREATEST variation....my Caldera Niagra has a deep one, a cool down, and others that vary a little.
Ivie

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 02:02:09 pm »
My Epic has a good variation in seat heights.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:56:35 pm »
Yeah, I was going to say Epic too.   J480 Jacuzzi had a nice set-up too, from what I recall.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:58:51 pm by IL_Parrothead »
Mike

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 05:19:42 pm »
I would say Epic, Euphoria or Destiny by Marquis probably give more variation than most brands I've dealt with...They also give two different height cool down seats with good jets. A lot of brands don't put jets in the cool down seat
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:33:16 pm by stuart »

rphman

• Caldera Moorea 07
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:33:17 pm »
My Caldera Moorea has a lounger and 5 different variations.

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 08:58:11 am »
    Each of the 4 corner seats of my Caldera Aspire is a different height. I am 6' and the water will be anywhwere form just above my waist to up to my neck.  

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 10:33:26 am »
The Beachcomber 578 is what I call the "family spa" due to the various seating heights. One of the nicest molds out there IMO.

2 deep captains seats in top left & right with great therapy including neck massage
bottom right seat is a cool-down with some therapy and calf jets and the 2 seats to the left of that are higher as well for youngsters or just cooling down
Great footwell space with reflex foot massage which IMO, is one of the best foot massage options out there.

Most spas offer various seating heights and some great spas have been mentioned. Dry and wet test them once you've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 and get the whole family there.

I know what Stuart is saying about lack of jets in most cool down seats but I don't see that as a bad thing. Sometimes getting away from the jets for a bit is nice...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:44:03 am by Steve »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:15:32 pm »
I like having the jets in the cool down seats too. You always have the option of adjusting them or even turning them completely off, but it's nice to be able to cool down and still have a  massage. My sister's kids fit perfectly in my cool down seats so they can still enjoy a massage and not need snorkles  ;D  ;) In my Epic, you can have 4 jets or just 2 depending on which cool down seat you use. I think that is what the cat was after the other night..she wanted to try that cool down seat  ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:15:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42