What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel  (Read 4701 times)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 12:41:02 pm »
There are a couple of really good golf forums I visit, if anyone is interested PM me!!

Jim - Please share.  I am a HUGE Fantasy Golf Nut and play in CDM's games every season (notice that my login ID here is also golf related.  In-The-Bunka).  I can ALWAYS use more sources of information for my fantasy golf research.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 12:41:02 pm »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 12:44:33 pm »
Nick Faldo said the only way anyone was going to beat Tiger, is if some of the young guys on the Tour tag team him.  She quickly said "You mean, lynch him in the back alley?" and chuckled.  That was it.  Tiger didn't take offense.  But I have to admit, it was a pretty stupid thing to say.  And then Al Sharpton got involved, and she was suspended for 2 weeks.  You can see it for yourself on YouTube.

I agree it was stupid.  It was un-intentional.  I also think it is VERY stupid that ANYBODY makes a big deal about it.  Those in SUCH an uproar are mostly doing the posturing for their own benefit.  It's not like we still live in those times that anything like that has ANY racial connotations but then again, give a political opportunist an angle and they will dive for it.  I don't hear anyone standing up for Kelly when others make remarks about lesbians.

But, I did play golf yesterday with a neighbor of mine who thought Kelly should have been banned for a month.  He may have a closer perspective on the racial impacts within that community as he is a white man married to a very nice looking black lady.  They have a very nice family and live only 3 door down.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:46:48 pm by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 12:44:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42