What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Envoy price?  (Read 5663 times)

Hogzilla

Hot Spring Envoy price?
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »
Alright, I have located a spa that I like and will go back this week and wet test.  The guy was extremely friendly and knowlegable.  He has a good reputation and has tubs set up to test.  So here is the question.  What would be a good and fair price for this tub.  It is a Hot Spring Envoy.  He has 4 tubs in stock and they are ready to go.  He gave me a price of $8995 with the cover, delivery, start up kit.   Your help has been invaluable so please don't fail me now!!!!  Thanks in advance for your wisdom

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Envoy price?
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:06:31 pm »

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Re: Hot Spring Envoy price?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 06:08:38 pm »
That's a good price.  What part of the country are you in?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 06:13:27 pm »
We sell it for 9795 in East Texas.  We have 2 '07's that have been in our mood rooms all year that we are selling (with SpAudio II) for $10,000.  They have a little wear and tear on them from several wet tests.

The Envoy is my favorite spa.  Good luck with your shopping!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hogzilla

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:26:26 pm »
That's a good price.  What part of the country are you in?

I am in central Arkansas.  I had another dealer wanting 8500 and was throwing in a lift for the cover.  The only problem with him is that it is not the color combo I want.  I imagine price is indicative of the location of the country you are in.  Remember us poor ole hillbillies don't make the money most of you guys do.  Heck we just now discovered indoor plumbing and now we find out you keep this new fangled tub in the back yard!!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 08:53:24 pm »
You will be happier with a lift.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:09:32 pm »
You will be happier with a lift.

Hottubdan is right.  
I did not have a lift on my old prodigy and sure got tired of lifting the lid on and off the tub.  It was especially a pain when the lid got a little old and started to pick up water/weight.  

I've got a lift on my Envoy (which is substantially larger than the lid on the old tub.  I could not imagine not having a cover lift on this tub.  IT IS SO MUCH EASIER!  Go with a cover lift.  Trust me.

BTW, the cover cradle II is made to screw into the metal plates in the Hot Spring covers so there is no cross bar running across the top of the cover.  It works and looks great:

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Josh

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 09:33:31 pm »
Towards the end of the life of my old spa cover...it was VERY hard to lift that sucker without the lift.  It developed a rip that just kept taking on more and more water...and the lift extended it's life instead of forcing me to buy a new one right there.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 10:51:42 pm »
Hogzilla, seems like a very good price from what others have paid. Let us know which one you go with....
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 10:51:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42