What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How often does your spa go over 104 degrees?  (Read 12338 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: How often does your spa go over 104 degrees?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 12:14:50 am »

Violence is never the right solution.  Although he is directing his anger towards the hot tub, it is simply not worth chancing a hostile encounter.

Marquis Spas are owned by the employees.  This instills a since of pride in their products.  I am sure that the owners/employess would not like hearing that their spas are being subjected to this type treatment.

Keep it below 104.

Term, are you screwing with us again or is this legitimate post?  :)
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 12:14:50 am »

TheSpaExpert

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 12:48:39 am »
I am a spa industry insider with over 3 years of expereince and have knowlege that surpasses most of the trite I have read on your bulletin board.  I have seen you people bicker to no end and I want to scream at the computer to get you to listen.  I just typically lurk.
Some of the posts are laffable, especialy when people talk about how there spas are the best and even more worse is the water care advice. ::) :o ;D

Water in regards to hot tubs, or more appropiately "portable spas", should be enjoyed and not exploited by people without the proper credentials and backround.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 01:16:17 am »
I am a spa industry insider with over 3 years of expereince and have knowlege that surpasses most of the trite I have read on your bulletin board.  I have seen you people bicker to no end and I want to scream at the computer to get you to listen.  I just typically lurk.
Some of the posts are laffable, especialy when people talk about how there spas are the best and even more worse is the water care advice. ::) :o ;D

Water in regards to hot tubs, or more appropiately "portable spas", should be enjoyed and not exploited by people without the proper credentials and backround.

Is this guy for real? He has to be pulling our chain. I think he needs to run his spell checker also. :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:17:21 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

TheSpaExpert

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2007, 01:25:51 am »
It is not important for this time and place for you to know who I am or what organization(s) I may represent.  I am hear to help people learn about portable spas without byass.  You should not be so nosey as to enquire.
My business and motives are mine own.  I have no favorite portable spas, but I know more than most here who have no clue.

Please treat me with cortesy and RESPECT please.
How does one turn on spelling checker?

The_Pa._Lady

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 04:32:11 am »
SpaExpert

So what do you suggest to do to keep our water clean, clear and bright?  What are your suggestions?

TheSpaExpert

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 01:33:08 am »
Please tryo to stay on topic please.  But I will tell you.
This sight is polutted with portable spa and chemical salepeople.  They are only after one thing---YOU'RE MONEY.

Do not let them pray on you. Harsh chemicals pollute the enviroment----YES, they do.  What do you think happend when you drain your spa???? About 100 gallons of pollutants end up in MY drinking water supply EVERYTIME you drain.
Do this for me---

There are alternative methods to use, formost is Tea tree oil.  It is a natural extraction from tea trees and is used as an anti-septic for thousands of years.  Just add a few drops after your soak to cleanse the water.

Apple cider vinager can be used to balance Ph and Total alkalinity.  It is harmless and smells nice.

Calcium carbonate is natural and can be used, I don't have a problem wiht you using it, so go right ahead.

In spite of the best layed plans, you will experience foam. Gelatin flakes used sparingly can act as a flockulent and remove the foam.  It contains cellulose and there is nothing better, especially from a spa store.

To clean your filter, dilute 1 part Aqua Velva after shave lotion in 3 parts of witch hazel and fill the rest of the bucket with natural spring water. The lanolin will make the hair and dirt very slick and help it to remove easier.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2007, 01:40:03 am »
I am a spa industry insider with over 3 years of expereince and have knowlege that surpasses most of the trite I have read on your bulletin board.  

After this sentence anything else is just blah, blah, blah to me.

This is all we need, another narcissistic spa god. The username alone should have led to his banishment.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

TheSpaExpert

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007, 01:43:51 am »
"Let He who lives without sin cast the first rock."

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 07:17:42 am »
"Let He who lives without sin cast the first rock."

Ex Member.

Way to go Bill!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2007, 07:17:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42