What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any dealers here form Park City, Utah?  (Read 2501 times)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Any dealers here form Park City, Utah?
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:06:06 pm »
I just drove by an Artic dealership today and it had me thinking of you guys.  Anyone in here run that shop?
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

Any dealers here form Park City, Utah?
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:06:06 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Any dealers here form Park City, Utah?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:45 am »
I know the guy at the Caldera dealership in Park City.  He dated my sis-in-law a few years back.  Lucky for him he quit that nonsense. ;D
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

ndabunka

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 01:38:47 pm »
Pretty much snowed in here.  That's good for the skiing but no for the visiting.  Doesn't look like I'll get a chance to swing by that dealership anyway.

tinybubbles

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:52:05 am »
This is off topic, but....You lucky dog!  You live in Park City?  What a beautiful place.  We love to vacation there.  The condo we stay in has a hot tub out on the deck, we absolutely love it.  That's what made us want one.  Of course, it's not quite the same soaking in the south.  

ndabunka

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 02:59:53 pm »
This is off topic, but....You lucky dog!  You live in Park City?  What a beautiful place.  We love to vacation there.  The condo we stay in has a hot tub out on the deck, we absolutely love it.  That's what made us want one.  Of course, it's not quite the same soaking in the south.  

Sorry about the confusion. No, we don't live in PC, I was only there for 4 days skiing with my Son.  We have neighbors in Charlotte NC and they moved to Charlotte from PC for his business.   However, one of the things I like to do is see what hot tub dealers are in the places I travel and see how they do things.  I saw the Artic dealer and thought that if it was someone on here I'd swing by and say hi.  We skied Canyons and PC this trip and just got back late last night.   They had GREAT snow (about 2 feet) from Friday through Saturday night.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 03:00:26 pm by ndabunka »

tinybubbles

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 04:01:58 pm »
Ok, well I'm still jealous!  I don't think we are going to make it out west this year.  I love the canyons.  Snow-mobiling is one of our favorite things to do there.  Hope you had a wonderful trip.

Vanguard

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 10:12:00 pm »
I'm heading that way myself in about a week.  We'll be in a small town outside of Park City called Kamas.

I can remember skiing at Park City all day for $25, staying in a condo right at the base of the lifts for about $250 a night.  Don't think I could come close to that anymore.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

ndabunka

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 12:26:40 am »
I'm heading that way myself in about a week.  We'll be in a small town outside of Park City called Kamas.

I can remember skiing at Park City all day for $25, staying in a condo right at the base of the lifts for about $250 a night.  Don't think I could come close to that anymore.

There was actually a promo/charity ticket sale going on for $25 an adult ticket up to the 7th @ Park City.  We arrived on the 5th and all those $25/day tickets were already gone by then.  But, the good news is that since only about 20% of the mountain was open, the daily rate was only $39 (at the time).  I think the "regular" daily lift tickets are now around $79/day but if you buy them "in town" (i.e. Salt Lake City), you can get them for $61/each.  Here are two links to discount tickets for all the resorts (not just Park City)
http://www.utahskiing.org/lifttickets.htm
http://www.utahskigolf.com/grid/

Me and my son stayed at the Marriott that is at Prospectors Square (about 1 mile from the slopes) which is a full service Marriott (room service and all so my son felt like he was staring on the Suite Life of Zach and Cody).  Rate there was "only" $129/night on the weekends so it was very reasonable.  Shuttle service was free and only about a 10 minute ride each way.  Have fun!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 12:27:05 am by ndabunka »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 12:26:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42