What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs' Screws? or Screwed???  (Read 4654 times)

Vanguard

Re: Hot Springs' Screws? or Screwed???
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 05:36:41 pm »
The new panels should be all you will need.  This issue for Hot Spring has not been a spa frame issue, but rather, a panel issue.  

Its not too likely many manufacturers would replace an entire spa for problems on the panel.

I was calling on a spa guy one time when a customer came in just as mad as could be.  You see, his spa never worked correctly from day one and now he demanded new spa.  He was quite adamant about it and very loud.

As the owner spoke with him, it turns out his stereo didn't work.  I guess a screw was supposed to be removed before inserting a CD into the stereo.  The installer forgot to do that.  Then, the stereo "ate" a CD.  So, he had issues from day one with his stereo.  Yet, he demanded an entirely new spa because his didn't work.  Now, the pumps, jets, heaters, water fall, etc all worked.  He just had a defective stereo.  No way he was going to get an entirely new spa for that.

Not that this is the same issue as yours, Asta, just thought I'd share a story.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:37:04 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 05:36:41 pm »

Cyn

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 06:24:09 pm »
Good luck trying to return a brand new car and get another brand new car after you discover any number of 'normal' new car problems and we are paying a heck of a lot more for a car!!  In this case looking the tub over when it was delivered wouldn't turn up the problem...kind of like with a new car...

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 08:31:37 pm »
I agree with both of you.... it is not even arguable.  New panels are satisfactory.  replace the faulty part.... don't screw it... so to speak  :-?

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 11:59:11 pm »
I'm glad it worked out for you AstaLaVista. This is the reason why you buy a reputable brand. Take Care................

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 11:59:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42