What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog marketing it's spa packs for concrete spa  (Read 1930 times)

tinybubbles

Bullfrog marketing it's spa packs for concrete spa
« on: December 05, 2007, 03:02:15 pm »
Our Paramount rep. just stopped by to show us the new spa packs they are offering for poured concrete spas.  I said, hmm, the look like bullfrog spa packs.  He said they are.  Bullfrog is marketing them exclusively through paramount.  You will be able to remove/change them, just like in portable spas.  I'm not sure how they will look, especially in Pebble Tec pools.  It will be something interesting to follow.    

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog marketing it's spa packs for concrete spa
« on: December 05, 2007, 03:02:15 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Bullfrog marketing it's spa packs for concrete
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:09:46 pm »
The latest issue of, I think, Aqua, has an ad with pictures.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:10:04 pm by lets »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:55:03 pm »
I saw those at the show last week as well.  I didn't have time to stop in their booth and ask them about it, but you could tell they were pretty identical to Bullfrog.  I think its a great idea.  Now, if we could just find a good way to contour the concrete seats in a spa to fit just right.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 11:10:27 pm »
I saw those at the show last week as well.  I didn't have time to stop in their booth and ask them about it, but you could tell they were pretty identical to Bullfrog.  I think its a great idea.  Now, if we could just find a good way to contour the concrete seats in a spa to fit just right.

But the Bullfrog packs ARE curved to fit the back.  Since these are Bullfrog packs, they are formed.  Should be a nicer fit in a concrete tub
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 11:10:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42