What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Esteem  (Read 2871 times)

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
LA Esteem
« on: December 05, 2007, 02:57:51 pm »
Saw a 3 y/o LA Spas Esteem for sale for $2495 obo.  Any opinions on spa or price?
Mike

Hot Tub Forum

LA Esteem
« on: December 05, 2007, 02:57:51 pm »

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
Re: LA Esteem
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:19:05 pm »
I looked at the web site.  It looks like a nice spa.  Don't know much about the brand.  Looks like a steal.

Josh

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 11:34:57 pm »
If you happened to check out the thread I recently posted, I have just wet tested a ton of the major brands out there. As far as I know, I've sat in just about every tub that people here mentioned was worth taking a look at. When it was all said and done, I tried at least a dozen wet and twice as many dry....all looking for the one I liked the most.

I know I didn't test every possible brand out there, and I know opinions will vary....but to me, none of the brands I tested were as comfortable as the two different LA Spas hot tubs I sat in.  I just purchased the HEET, which as far as I can tell from the website is almost identical to the model you're looking at (except it has a cool down bench instead of one of the corner seats).

If you try it out and like the comfort (and perhaps find a local tech to verify the quality)....I'd definitely recommend jumping on that deal.  
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 11:35:17 pm by Josh »

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 12:07:37 am »
Thanks Josh.  The owner lives about an hour away and said he recently just drained and winterized the tub.  Offered to fill it or give me a guarantee that it will work.  I may drive up there and take a look at it.  Maybe we can agree on me giving him partial payment until I get it up and running.  We'll see.
Mike

Josh

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 12:24:17 am »
I'll cross my fingers for you. After wet testing that brand, if I had been able to find a used one at that price in the area, I would have snapped it up in a heart beat. It was the best of several of my tests (some by a huge margin).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 12:24:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42