What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Another Coast picture thread  (Read 2786 times)

Tony712

• 2007 Coast Helios
Another Coast picture thread
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:23:35 am »
After being inspired by Helios' picture thread, I decided to join in the fun and snap a few pics of my own lastnight after a nice soak.  Sorry, they're not the best shots, it was 24 degrees lastnight and I stood as still as possible while taking these.  I'll get some daylight shots when I can make it home before the sun goes down.

Hot Tub Forum

Another Coast picture thread
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:23:35 am »

Helios

Re: Another Coast picture thread
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 10:43:07 am »
Beautiful set-up,
It looks really familar. The night pictures with the lights look great. Maybe, I should have ordered the LED fiber-optic lights.
“Stupidity is not a crime…so you’re free to go”

Cyn

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 12:15:11 pm »
Great pics!!  Your set up looks great and the lights at night with the snow around the edges...wonderful!  You did well not shaking the camera in the cold!

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 12:33:35 pm »
I like all the colors except for the green.  I've never been of fan a making spa water look green intentionally.  I guess I just don't like green water.  
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 12:33:51 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Tony712

• 2007 Coast Helios
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 03:23:41 pm »
Thanks for the compliments.  I do really enjoy having the LED's and they look cool when we're having a deck party (during warmer months of course).  The lights can cycle between red, blue, purple, green , yellow and white, but I mostly use the blue or red setting.
Helios, you said you had a couple minor problems initially with your spa.  What were they?  The only problem I've had so far (knock on wood) was an air valve that was stuck open.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 03:57:14 pm »
Beautiful set-up,
It looks really familar. The night pictures with the lights look great. Maybe, I should have ordered the LED fiber-optic lights.

This can easily be added anytime.  I spent the bucks on this and it's totally worth it.
Brewman

rphman

• Caldera Moorea 07
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 08:17:33 pm »
Nice barefoot prints in the bottom pic!! Nothing like getting outta 104 degree water and hitting some snow! Looking forward to a nice soak tonight, it's 17 degrees and lightly snowing!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 08:17:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42