What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Love my new tub....pics  (Read 4320 times)

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
Love my new tub....pics
« on: December 01, 2007, 11:39:29 pm »
The installation of my new Caldera Niagra....We LOVE IT!!!!! (But should my water be blue-ish?)

Ivie

Hot Tub Forum

Love my new tub....pics
« on: December 01, 2007, 11:39:29 pm »

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
Re: Love my new tub....pics
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 11:55:30 pm »
Very nice Ivie!!! 8-)
Mike

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:06:49 am »
Thanks Mike! I hope you'll be pseudo-joining me soon! We were in it earlier and about 50 white ibises flew over and landed right outside our screen and hung out with us for about 10 minutes and took off again, Then a HUGE heron was hanging out. A beautiful day in Florida!!! (But we had to lower to about 97*, it is too hot out to really enjoy the hot tub's heat). I can't wait for a cold front!!!! I got a fireplace put in in June, and still haven't been able to enjoy that either.

I'm not complaining though. Snow and cold is nice to visit, but I remember scraping ice off my windshield at 6:30am to get to work....I don't miss that a bit.
Ivie

Josh

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 12:10:12 am »
I love the view you have there.  That's got to be really nice at night.

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:57 am »
Thanks. Unfortunately, the way they built these houses, the patio access is on the small side of my lot. On the other side we have a huge yard that opens to a gigantic lake. We are right off the everglades, so the birds we see are AMAZING here. It's pretty dark at night though. Sunset is beautiful.

Best of luck in your search.....I hope you find a comfortable one you are happy with. If you have Vita spas there, you may want to try it. They have lots of deep seats, and an interesting air blower. It was a tough choice between those and the Caldera.
Ivie

Josh

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 01:12:52 am »
That's got to be awesome. Do you see any gators around there, or is that just what I've been led to believe by too much TV?

No Vita spas in my area unfortunately, but thanks for the tip.  I'm almost done with the "narrowing it down" part...it's all home stretch now.

Only sad thing is I'm pretty sure I won't have it before Christmas.  Today was a snowy day in Seattle (first this year) and since my old tub is broken, I totally missed the opportunity to be hot tubbing in it.

I suppose the 8 different soaks I had today make up for that, but it's not the same.  :)

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 11:48:55 am »
Congratulations on the new spa. That is a beautiful view to look out at when soaking!!!

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 12:44:42 pm »
Yes, we have gators, but only see them occasionally.
Ivie

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 12:46:39 pm »
Ivie,  I hear you about the weather.  Yesterday here it snowed for an hour or two, then turned to freezing rain.  My driveway is on a fairly bad slope.  Poor kid that delivered us a pizza skated down my driveway like he had a pair of those "Heelies" on!  Cold rain today.  Florida sure sounds nice! ;)
Mike

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 03:30:36 pm »
Actually, my hot tub is set to 96*, but it went to 99* today....too hot in this heat...my whole ice maker didn't make a dent.
Ivie

Josh

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 05:53:36 pm »
Yes, we have gators, but only see them occasionally.

Wow. That's got to be cool (except of course for all those birds you mentioned).
 :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:55:08 pm by Josh »

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 05:56:45 pm »
Actually, my hot tub is set to 96*, but it went to 99* today....too hot in this heat...my whole ice maker didn't make a dent.

We've got some ice you could use!  Everything is coated in ice here in Central Nebraska.  We've still got our electricity though, so I should be thankful.  But I could use a nice 70 degree day!!   ::)

Enjoy your new hot tub!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 06:05:31 pm by rnblase »

tomsem

• 2010 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 01:38:46 am »
I see you got  your Niagra delivered.   That looks like a great setup you have.  I have mine set at 104 F due to the fact we had snow and ice in South Dakota.  After all the hard work plowing and shoveling, I had to jump in the tub for a soak. Enjoy you new tub!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 01:38:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42