What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Dealers......  (Read 3297 times)

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
Caldera Dealers......
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:21:53 am »
Can anyone sell me a pro-lift II????
Ivie

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Dealers......
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:21:53 am »

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
Re: Caldera Dealers......
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 01:24:23 pm »
Searching... if you are that determined to have the pro lift I would be very vocal with your dealer... if he can't make you happy with a lifter... what other problems are going to arrive after you get your tub????? :-?

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:01:53 pm »
He says they can't get them. Something with their contract and Caldera.
Ivie

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 03:02:11 pm »
Hmmm go to another dealer tonight... buy it...and hand it to the service guy tomorrow to install  ;)

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 03:05:36 pm »
rec warehouse has a corner on the market here. But, I switched the one I got (covermate) to the covermate easy, which doesn't have a ton of holes in the side of the spa, so if I can find one at a later date, I can get it without having holes in my spa.
Ivie

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:20:22 pm »
I know some of the dealers here will cringe when I mention this but "BUY IT OFF eBAY!"  I bought mine for about 50% of what the dealers wanted and it was BRAND NEW in bow, never opened.  Turned out to be a dealer who was simply trying to move inventory.  So, in reality it just came from a dealer who had decided he would settle for $15 profit instead of the $125 in profit most dealers wanted.  Make the dealer compete IN THE MARKET.  If that "market" is eBay, so be it!
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 10:11:16 pm »
The ones specially made for Caldera and Hot springs seem to be very hard to find. Even on Google I only found one to purchase in VA. None on e-bay.

For now I think I'll stick w/the Covermate Easy until the Holidays are over. I have to stop spending on myself, I have a family to think of! ($150 I'd go for.....found one for $250, and right now that is pushing it)
Ivie

Vanguard

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 12:15:18 am »
Go to your Hot Spring dealer and get the Cover Cradle II.  It is the exact same lifter.  They'll be more than happy to sell it to you.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

rphman

• Caldera Moorea 07
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 03:22:35 pm »
I know some of the dealers here will cringe when I mention this but "BUY IT OFF eBAY!"  I bought mine for about 50% of what the dealers wanted and it was BRAND NEW in bow, never opened.  Turned out to be a dealer who was simply trying to move inventory.  So, in reality it just came from a dealer who had decided he would settle for $15 profit instead of the $125 in profit most dealers wanted.  Make the dealer compete IN THE MARKET.  If that "market" is eBay, so be it!

Here's on on Ebay with a $75 buy it now option! (It's not mine either)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Caldera-Power-Lift-II-Spa-cover-lift_W0QQitemZ180186740710QQihZ008QQcategoryZ116415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 03:24:37 pm »
Well after filling, we measured again and only have 17"....we need 18" for it, so I'm stuck. The lofter I have is fine for now. Thanks so much!
Ivie

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 03:24:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42