What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ask your dealer or ask on here?  (Read 4737 times)

In Canada eh

Re: Ask your dealer or ask on here?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 08:22:37 am »

I usually ask here on the forum for several reasons.

1. My dealer will give me one opinion.  On the forum I can get several opinions from different knowledgable sources.

2. With the dealer I end of playing phone tag.  With the forum, I can post a question and check back at any time.  More convenient.

3. My dealer is boring.  When I vist the forum I can check out the POTD, and see if Term has posted any pictures from one of his parties. ;)

The above quote pretty much sums it up for me too.  I'm not saying my dealer is boring I'm saying its more entertaining here :)  With the exception of a Taylor kit I ordered from Doc, I buy all our chems from our dealer and their daughter (who handles water testing) is very knowledgeable on water care issues but I think that I get a much more diverse response to questions posted here
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 08:22:37 am »

Cyn

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 09:32:37 am »
I buy my chemicals from my dealer.  I certainly want them to stay in business!

TubsAndCues

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 09:59:13 am »
I buy my chemicals from my dealer.  I certainly want them to stay in business!

On behalf of all the dealers out there, thank you!!!

powernoodle

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 12:05:31 pm »
We sell Leisure Time chemicals and have a chemical training class every month.  My Leisure Time rep actually comes to the store and does the training for customers.  He doesnt even charge us for his time.  Its usually a big turn out 15-25 people.  We give coffee and donuts and a raffle for free chemicals.
Vita Spa

Cyn

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:22:02 pm »
We sell Leisure Time chemicals and have a chemical training class every month.  My Leisure Time rep actually comes to the store and does the training for customers.  He doesnt even charge us for his time.  Its usually a big turn out 15-25 people.  We give coffee and donuts and a raffle for free chemicals.

That is fantastic!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:22:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42