What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What's the best corner model hot tub?  (Read 2081 times)

SuzyQ

What's the best corner model hot tub?
« on: December 01, 2007, 10:28:38 am »
Due to limited space I need a corner model.  What's the best one?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

What's the best corner model hot tub?
« on: December 01, 2007, 10:28:38 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: What's the best corner model hot tub?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 10:32:29 am »
In my opinion, for the price, this one is tops:
http://solanaspas.com/showroom_tx.html

Dimension 1 makes a really sharp looking one that is similiar in style to a jet fighter!  I really like the looks of it.  They are very expensive, but it might be just what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Termie
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

96SC

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 11:12:21 am »
SuzyQ
Welcome to the forum.  

Depending on how limited your space is you may be able to use a small square or rectangular spa.  All this is not considering a cover lifter, they can take up a lot of space to your limited area. :(  
Happy hunting.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

WannaSoakNow

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 12:33:28 pm »
SuzyQ
    I had the same situation with space limitations. It tooks months of planning and checking out spa's before I found one that would fit the space and, felt like I was in a spa that had good jet action.
    I wet tested the Solana- Positives- A great massage for such a little tub, seat depth fine for me (I'm 5'3"), nice foot jet, comfortable all the way around, less water to fill it than most other spa's, resonable price.  Minus- Not very deep for taller folks (my friend 6' had to scrunch down to get full back massage), only has 1 year warranty. Also, I didn't like the way you have to crawl over one another to change seats. If you are the primary user that should not pose a problem.
    Over all, I would say it's a nice little hot tub backed by a reputable company.
    As always TEST SOAK!!! before you purchase.
    Look over your space again. I was sure I didn't have the space for anything other than a pie wedge shape. Turns out, with a redesign of my space, I could fit other spa's in my corner, even with the cover lifter.
     Coleman, Artesian, Watkins Hot Spot & Tiger River have some really nice smaller spas that may work for you. Hot Springs Jetsetter is also smaller in width. I tried all of these mentioned before my purchase.  Good Luck in your search.

MarKee

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42