What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best seat?  (any make, model and manufacturer  (Read 4777 times)

solo

Best seat?  (any make, model and manufacturer
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:38:38 pm »
What is your favorite seat in any spa?  I own a Jacuzzi which I love.  But my fave seat in all the tubs I sat in was the Oscillator in the Bullfrog.  

What is your favorite seat?

Hot Tub Forum

Best seat?  (any make, model and manufacturer
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:38:38 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Best seat?  (any make, model and manufacturer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:48:30 pm »
I had a couple in today who wet test and said of all the spas they tested the Epic's deep therapy was their favorite by far but so much so they feel both will want to be in it all the time. It appears it might be a genuine problem with them.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 08:40:01 pm »
I agree Mendo..that deep therapy seat in the Epic is awesome...AND in my Epic that is MY seat.... ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 10:00:53 pm »
Only problem I have in my Vista is I love all the seats... I can't sit still... I want to try them all... I usually do a full circuit everytime I get in the tub.

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 10:06:19 pm »
Yeah, of all the tubs I've wet tested, the deep therapy corner seat on the Marquis Epic has been my favorite.  Unfortunately, it's my wife's too.  I did find, however, that once I got loosened up, I could move to the full back seat (which runs on the other tri-zone side) and it has not bad back jets and neck jets as good as the deep therapy seat.  Once fully loose, the Adirondack chair is nice too.  And the therapy pillar for those weird places of your body that a seat won't reach.......awesome!
Mike

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 10:57:35 pm »
Hey Parrothead, from reading all your posts on 2 sites....it looks like the Epic is a winner for you! As your pseudo-wife, I think if you got a different one, you would always be thinking about the Epic. I wish I had a close dealer....the one that is 1 1/2 hours away doesn't wet test. I think that Marquis Epic has the most positive reviews of all of the tubs!
Ivie

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 01:04:37 am »
My favorite seat in my HS Envoy is the lounger equipped with the DX Moto Massage.  I don't float out of it so I spend about 80% of my time there. I would like to try the Epic deep therapy therapy seat someday. Maybe I would change my mind....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:06:56 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:27 am »
Ivie, yeah, Marquis dealer called me again today while I was out.  I think he really wants to move that floor model.  I saw on another post that someone got one (a wet floor model) for $7500.  If he comes close to that price, I think I'll pull the trigger.  Otherwise, we'll probably order one, if the price is right, to get the color combo we want.
Mike

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:14:12 am »
What is your favorite seat in any spa?  I own a Jacuzzi which I love.  But my fave seat in all the tubs I sat in was the Oscillator in the Bullfrog.  

What is your favorite seat?
I wet tested 7 different manufacturers spas(all the big names) and nothing was better for me than the lounge in the Jacuzzi J-480 pictured below. Simply fantastic!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 10:50:30 am »
For my money, the MasterSpas Xtreme Therapy seat won me over during my wet test and I continue to enjoy it in my LSX after 3.5 years of ownership.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Spiderman

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:27 pm »
My favorite seat in my HS Envoy Aria is the lounger equipped with the DX Moto Massage.  I don't float out of it so I spend about 80% of my time there. quote]

but I also enjoy the corner seat in the Aria.  When we had the Jetsetter, I only sat in the Moto DX lounger.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

AstaLaVista

• 07 Hot Springs Vista
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 09:20:31 am »
My favorite seat in my HS Envoy Aria is the lounger equipped with the DX Moto Massage.  I don't float out of it so I spend about 80% of my time there.
but I also enjoy the corner seat in the Aria.  When we had the Jetsetter, I only sat in the Moto DX lounger.

I enjoy the corner seats in my Vista.. maybe even a little more than my Motto Massage Dx... only because I am short..and I can get a full back, calf and foot massage in my corner seats... but like I said earlier... love every seat for different reasons! If I want my feet massaged in my lounge I actuall sit up on the "peak" of the seat and use it as a cool down seat while massaging my feet.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:22:36 am by AstaLaVista »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 09:20:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42