What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub has no power!!!  Help  (Read 4530 times)

kev50

Hot tub has no power!!!  Help
« on: November 25, 2007, 08:36:49 pm »
My hot tub has been working just fine for the past year that I have been in my house.  All of a sudden, it doesn't turn on anymore.  Not by itself like it usually did for standard cycling, nor from me manually powering it up through the control panel (which appears to be dead too).  I thought that it might be a braker, but after replacing those, and nothing happening different, I know that that is not the problem.  Has anyone experienced this before?  What is my hot tub's problem?  

Thanks...

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub has no power!!!  Help
« on: November 25, 2007, 08:36:49 pm »

Spiderman

Re: Hot tub has no power!!!  Help
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 09:10:33 pm »
What kind of tub of is and is it 220V or 110V??  
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

kev50

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 09:36:52 pm »
to be honest with you, I am not at home and do not know.  What implications are we looking at either way?  If I were to take a guess, I would say 110.

Spiderman

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 11:13:45 pm »
Does it have a GFI plug or outlet?  Make sure it's not tripped.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

clover

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 08:57:11 am »
Call your dealer, a service man, or get a volt meter.  Start with the supply voltage, ck the supply to the tub, should be a GFCI.  Push the test button, if it trips, then voltage is present at that point, then check the voltage at the tub.  Chances are, your are going to need service considering what little info you have.

What kind of Hot Tub is it, 220v or 110v, ANYTHING on the display, back lighting?, any sounds or clicking, indicates something is getting electric and trying to work?  OR, is it just DEAD?
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 08:57:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42