What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: *New Spa Shoppers*  (Read 2878 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
*New Spa Shoppers*
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:13:52 pm »
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that if you purchase a Jacuzzi spa by the end of this year you can get $0 down and 0% financing for 12 months. Other manufacturers may have similar promotions going on right now too, so when you're shopping it might help in aiding your descion. Especially if you like a certain spa but it was a little more than you wanted to spend. It's nice to be able to spread it out like this. Heck, you could get a $6000 spa for just $500 a month, interest free. Sometimes while these promos are going on you might be able to get a better cash/check deal as well.

Happy Searching,

Chad

http://jacuzzi.com
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:16:02 pm by WHY_NOT »

Hot Tub Forum

*New Spa Shoppers*
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:13:52 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: *New Spa Shoppers*
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:18:09 pm »
I wonder when the housing industry slump will affect the pool and spa industries?

It seems that the dealers here aren't doing too bad even though I hear reports about 1 in 4 families may lose their homes ... of course that might be sensationalism in the news.

0% for 12 months is a great deal.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 05:52:08 pm »
I wonder when the housing industry slump will affect the pool and spa industries?

quote]

It has.  I think I have seen less activity here than before.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:13:20 pm »
It started to affect it some time ago.  I was on a flight a few weeks back and happened to sit next to a Lucite guy.  Turns out he is over the sales in their spa and bath division.  He said industry wide that sales were down from 2005 to 2006 about 15% and that the number is down about that same percentage this year.  Ask Hydro Spas if sales are down.

While there are dealers in pockets across the country doing well, there are dealers in other areas going out of business.  A big pool/spa company in San Diego made Pool & Spa News when they shut down.  Hallmark Pools & Spas had been around a long time and had to shut down.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:13:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42